IGNORED

FS/Trade: NES System w/ New 72-Pin Connector, Gray Zapper & Games

Hey there guys and gals! I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning so I've got a few things for sale or trade. :)

As usual to give you a reference for my reliability as a buyer and seller, you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0g You can also find my AtariAge Marketplace User Feedback thread here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/254880-jin/

Before we get down to business, here's the usual info: All prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs to anywhere in the United States will be calculated by based on zip code and package size/weight. All items will be shipped via USPS and delivery confirmation will be included so that you can track the package. International shipping is available upon request and will be calculated based on location.

Payment is accepted via PayPal only and all sales are on a "first come first serve" basis. In other words, the first person to PM me about an item gets it!

There are some things I am willing to accept in trade, and you can find the list of those items below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff I'll Trade For

• Silpheed for Sega CD (Complete in box)
  • Sonic CD for Sega CD (Complete in box)
  • Metal Head for Sega 32X (Cart only, Near Mint Label)
  • Shadow Squadron for Sega 32X (Cart only, Near Mint Label)
  • Various Sega Genesis cartridges with near mint labels, ask for list.
  • HD Retrovision Component Cables for Sega Genesis

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we've got the formalities out of the way, here's what I have for sale. :)

NES System w/ New 72-Pin Connector

nEBCklL.jpg

Af6TyzY.jpg

D8n9z6X.jpg

8mIK7IT.jpg

4Zt6HJ2.jpg

HaYebX5.jpg

x2Uzjet.jpg

6q0ZJnm.jpg

z0iK33t.jpg

Up for sale here is an original model Nintendo Entertainment System. It comes with a brand new 72-pin connector installed as well as a gray Zapper light gun, copy of Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt, official Nintendo power supply, and a set of composite video cables. Everything is in perfect working order with no problems of any kind and the system is in pretty fantastic condition with no yellowing, no chips, and no cracks in casing.

The only thing you'll need to get started playing NES games that isn't included in this bundle is a controller, which are widely available pretty much anywhere that sells retro games. The controller I was using with this system was a custom arcade stick upgraded with real arcade parts, which I decided to sell separately since it would have added another $60 to the price of this lot if I was to bundle it in.

Price: $65

NES Games

qY8mk3x.jpg

uVyKa8F.jpg

Hogan's Alley - $6

jVhJ3ed.jpg

FXRR2sZ.jpg

Mechanized Attack - $13

1EriyqK.jpg

JwEtFoU.jpg

Operation Wolf - $4

rUQCgfE.jpg

uGbGpAt.jpg

Rad Racer - $5

Misc. NES Stuff

zb8FC6Y.jpg

WLdBBou.jpg

A set of brand new replacement conductive pads for a Nintendo NES controller. I bought these with the intention of refurbishing an NES controller but never got around to it, so the conductive pads are still brand new in package.

Price : $4

Thanks for taking the time to view my sales thread and just shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying or trading for anything! :)

Edited by Jin