IGNORED

Some observations as I sort through my retro gaming collections.

As I continue to go through my collection I find so many items I did not even realize I had or I overlooked because of lack of interest, a side effect of buying large lots and packages over the years for specific items you tend to end up with many things you would have never purposely acquired. THIS is a good example, I have very few original Snes games since I have an Everdrive Cart but I definitely had no idea I had this one, I don't even recall seeing it originally in whatever package it came with :lol:

027.jpg

MAN I loved using my NES Advantage joystick to play Zelda and Metroid back in the day. I found THIS Camerica "TurboTronic" Joystick I acquired somewhere but have never used before, will be interesting to see how it compares, or doesn't as the case may be. Anyone use one before?

023.jpg
024.jpg
025.jpg
026.jpg

• Like 4

I spotted that Mario Pre School Fun SNES game in a retro game store last summer. It's definitely a quirky title that catches your eye. Kind of like the Sesame Street titles for Atari 2600. I had no idea that there is actually an Atari 2600 kids controller that you can use with those games! I try to inventory my collection and stay on top of new stuff I get, but I still find myself in the same situation, discovering things I didn't realize I had! My last find I totally had forgotten about and rediscovered was Private Eye.

Edited by Jettgogaming
  • Like 1