ZeroPage Homebrew

Stella-thon 12 Hour Gaming Marathon Fundraiser!

I'm donating a boxed copy of Halo 2600, signed by its designer, Ed Fries.  :)

Halo_Signed_Front.jpgHalo_Signed_Back.jpgHalo_Signed_All.jpg

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Albert said:

I'm donating a boxed copy of Halo 2600, signed by its designer, Ed Fries.  :)

Very nice donation!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

T-minus 2 days and counting.  Getting antsy now.

Speaking of antsy, I just got the box and cart artwork of Aardvark from Nathan Strum that will be revealed during the marathon! ;-)

• Like 4

I apologize if I missed it but how will we be able to participate in the auction?

I'm looking forward to at least catching some of the marathon.

1 hour ago, cvga said:

I apologize if I missed it but how will we be able to participate in the auction?

I'm looking forward to at least catching some of the marathon.

No problem @cvga! The auction will start at the same time the Stella-thon does, Friday at 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT. The items will be listed on EBay all at a starting price of $0.99, a steal of a deal! I'll probably be putting in some bids myself, there's a lot of great items in the list!

We'll be talking about each one as time goes by during the marathon and as we talk LIVE to the developers and community members that donated the items. We'll also give live updates on the ongoing bidding war on each item as well.

See you on Friday! Happy bidding!

James, have you announced the event in the Marketplace forum too? Collectors might be very interested into anything special.

1 hour ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

James, have you announced the event in the Marketplace forum too? Collectors might be very interested into anything special.

Great idea Thomas! I've posted information there now about the auction items and event.

8 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

No problem @cvga! The auction will start at the same time the Stella-thon does, Friday at 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT. The items will be listed on EBay all at a starting price of $0.99, a steal of a deal! I'll probably be putting in some bids myself, there's a lot of great items in the list!

Just wondering what the end time will be?  Are these for 12 hours only, or going for a few days, etc?

3 hours ago, stephena said:

Just wondering what the end time will be?  Are these for 12 hours only, or going for a few days, etc?

I set all of the auctions for three days so it will give people a chance over the weekend to bid on the items. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Here's a link to the photos of the auction items! No photos of Galaga (Signed CIB) or Gold Rush (Signed CIB) as they will be released ~2019Q4 so I've included a 4-panel screencap of each of those games: https://imgur.com/a/xWNkeKu

Edited by ZeroPage Homebrew
  • Like 2

Here's the stack of manuals for the Retron 77 auction!  Just shipped these off today to Nathan.  :)

auction_manuals.jpg

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Albert said:

Here's the stack of manuals for the Retron 77 auction!  Just shipped these off today to Nathan.  :)

auction_manuals.jpg

Mmmm! Cheddary! ;) 

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2019 at 1:18 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

I don't believe there will be an issue with Twitch storing all 12 hours of the stream in one video. For the YouTube archive I will be dividing the Stella-thon into 4 sections of ~3hr blocks.

A hearty "Thank You" for doing this - that was my question and I'm glad to hear it'll be preserved for going back to watch later.  I'm in the same boat as some others where several of the guest schedules overlap with prior commitments, so I'm looking forward to going back and watching later.

• Like 1

My 4K monitors are switchable between my Mac and work PC, so I rigged up an extra 1080p monitor so I could watch during the last few hours of my work day.

IMG_1793.thumb.jpg.9a8b7ef2b14476072b10ab9dd84e411f.jpg

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

My 4K monitors are switchable between my Mac and work PC, so I rigged up an extra 1080p monitor so I could watch during the last few hours of my work day.

IMG_1793.thumb.jpg.9a8b7ef2b14476072b10ab9dd84e411f.jpg

nerdcommandcenter.jpg

• Like 3