IGNORED

Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy now available to Pre-Order!

Albert

Placed an order today and subscribed for two years. Happy to support AA and grateful it exists; not to mention all the cool stuff happening with the Jag and other systems!

Dumb question, but where is the subscribe option?

• 2 weeks later...

Curious, is there anything in the pipeline for someone like Gaztee to stock any of these new titles for European customers. As much as I am wanting Speedball 2, I am not sure I can justify $100 inclusive of shipping for a Jaguar cart, as much as I am pleased new conversions and the Jaguar is being supported. I have had no issues with supporting the new titles, but purchasing direct from the US only option, with the possibility of import charges is for me meaning customers outside of the US are being priced out. Just thought I'd ask, and food for thought. I am not b1tching here in the slightest, just curious.

Curious, is there anything in the pipeline for someone like Gaztee to stock any of these new titles for European customers. As much as I am wanting Speedball 2, I am not sure I can justify $100 inclusive of shipping for a Jaguar cart, as much as I am pleased new conversions and the Jaguar is being supported. I have had no issues with supporting the new titles, but purchasing direct from the US only option, with the possibility of import charges is for me meaning customers outside of the US are being priced out. Just thought I'd ask, and food for thought. I am not b1tching here in the slightest, just curious.

You are not the first person to inquire about this, and it's something I can explore in the future. But short-term that's not something I have the bandwidth to pursue. I know international shipping is expensive and unfortunately it's gone up quite a bit in the last decade. It costs 24 dollars to ship a package to Europe that weighs between 8 ounces and 16 ounces (two pounds). I can ship three well-packaged Jaguar games for $24.00, so that's something to consider if you're looking at Jaguar games in the AtariAge Store. After that it goes up to something like $36 for up to three pounds.

..Al

• Like 2

Excellent. I'm boring and just got the gray shells.

I was going to finally order Rebooteroids too, but looks like they're all gone. I've actually never played any of the Dizzy games, I got the other one for the Jag, but haven't had time to open it! Maybe I'll have some time this weekend...

• Like 1

Excellent. I'm boring and just got the gray shells.

I was going to finally order Rebooteroids too, but looks like they're all gone. I've actually never played any of the Dizzy games, I got the other one for the Jag, but haven't had time to open it! Maybe I'll have some time this weekend...

Nothing wrong with gray shells! The most important thing is enjoying the games themselves! Definitely try out Treasure Island Dizzy, it's a fun game!

As for Rebooteroids, the game has been so popular that we exhausted our first print run of boxes! I'll have another run of boxes soon (they are being printed alongside the Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy boxes), and once they arrive I'll add stock of Rebooteroids back to the store. If you want to get on the mailing list to be notified when the game's back in stock, send me a PM with your email.

..Al

• Like 3

Nothing wrong with gray shells! The most important thing is enjoying the games themselves! Definitely try out Treasure Island Dizzy, it's a fun game!

As for Rebooteroids, the game has been so popular that we exhausted our first print run of boxes! I'll have another run of boxes soon (they are being printed alongside the Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy boxes), and once they arrive I'll add stock of Rebooteroids back to the store. If you want to get on the mailing list to be notified when the game's back in stock, send me a PM with your email.

..Al

Perfect, PM sent!

Nothing wrong with gray shells! The most important thing is enjoying the games themselves!

..Al

I definitely agree! Once I started getting my aftermarket Jag games in clear shells though, it's been a fun separate set and an easy indicator to tell them apart from my retail gray shells. So if I have the option, I choose clear. = ) Thank you for continuing to make that an option!

• Like 1