Albert

Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy now available to Pre-Order!

Order Speedball 2 today ... :)

My wife said I'll have to wait until my birthday to have it ... september 3 is far far ... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fredifredo said:

Order Speedball 2 today ... :)

My wife said I'll have to wait until my birthday to have it ... september 3 is far far ... 

Sweet, so I am guessing pre-orders will be shipping soon.  Looking forward to it!  I also ordered a mouse adapter so I could play the Defender of the Crown port.

I now have in my hands the second physical proofs of the Speedball 2 and Fantasy World Dizzy boxes!  Just took some photos so I can post them here:

Speedball2_Box_Proof_2.jpg

FantasyWorld_Box_Proof_2.jpg

We have to make some very minor tweaks of these boxes, and after that we'll be able to have them printed!  Another round of Rebooteroids boxes is also being printed with these, so we'll have that back in the store soon as well!  If you want to get on the waiting list for Rebooteroids, you can send us a message via the store Contact Form and we'll add you to the list.

..Al

• Like 4

On 8/5/2019 at 3:56 AM, Fredifredo said:

Some news ? :)

Unfortunately, it's taking a bit longer than anticipated to get the printed materials together.  There's been some back and forth with the printer regarding the boxes.  The printing itself looks fantastic--the photos I posted earlier in this thread are from the last round of physical proofs. However, there are some minor alignment issues that we're hashing out with the printer.  Once we get these squared away, we hopefully will not have to go through this again with future Jaguar boxes!

The labels have been sent to the printer, and I should have those soon.  The Fantasy World Dizzy manual is finished, and we're working on the Speedball 2 manual (which is longer and more complex than the Fantasy World manual!)  Once the Speedball 2 manual is finished, that will go to the printer and I'll have them in relatively short order. 

I will continue to post updates in this thread.  I'm eager to get these shipped out!  I plan on having copies available at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo in October, as well as the rest of the Jaguar games we have in the store (including titles from Songbird). 

..Al

• Like 5

Cool, I bought Treasure Island Dizzy last year and had fun completing it. I am looking forward to Fantasy World Dizzy which I ordered. I've never tried emulating Atari ST, so this will be my first time playing it. Fantastic Dizzy in its various versions has been one of my favorite games for years.

• Like 1