Shawn

Weight of a 7800 Power Supply?

Hey,

Anyone know the exact weight of an Atari brand 7800 power supply?

I want to find out to get a shipping quote on one.

Thanks,

Shawn

Though it may vary depending on what revision power supply you get. I can think of one that is a bit larger, in size anyway, not sure about weight.

Mitch

Though it may vary depending on what revision power supply you get. I can think of one that is a bit larger, in size anyway, not sure about weight.

Mitch

Oddly enough Albert picked the exact model I need to quote from. Thanks none the less Mtich!

Oddly enough Albert picked the exact model I need to quote from. Thanks none the less Mtich!

It wasn't picked so much as it was the first one I randomly grabbed that wasn't already plugged into a system. :D

..Al

Yeah, the power supply that came with the 7800 I bought in 2007 is purty darn heavy, and the one I got from Best Electronics is light as a feather.

Yeah, the power supply that came with the 7800 I bought in 2007 is purty darn heavy, and the one I got from Best Electronics is light as a feather.

Was the one from Best an Atari power supply or third-party?  The third-party ones I have are definitely lighter. 

..Al