IGNORED

DYNALYNX

marss

An influential member within the Lynx community gave it to me. Enjoy :)

Are you kidding? This is a 20year old release which you download from by web site. And yes, its still available there... that I call news. At least you didnt find the version with working comlynx yet.

Done! What what be great is if the collision detection wasn't pixel perfect, for example if the man is a few pixel close enough to a gap between blocks, he should be able to move through the gap and his position adjusted automatically. Right now it looks like you have to have a pixel-perfect position to move through gaps.

maybe you can add that i would be happy to learn about any issues with >3 machines, which i cannot test myself.

Perhaps we could have a ComLynx hour at eJagfest? I have lots of ComLynx cables and a PC with an FT-USB chip to dump the data for later analysis.

i dont think the comlynx is buggy. I just said I havent tested it. it might be that at some point the whole chains gets too slow and it gets unplayable.

And yes, what a strange bug that the main game goal, bombing you opponents, isnt working. Well, i guess someone will try to sell it on ebay anyways.

• Like 1