IGNORED

Playing emulated consoles with Laser gun

Boojakascha

Hello

I was looking very forward to the PDP Mars gun. Sadly they stated recently that they won’t release Mars for PC. As of now MARS seems Xbox 360 exclusive and even worse: exclusive to North America...

This disappointment made me looking again for alternatives and now finally I found a laser shot to mouse translator which is suited for gaming!

I made a short video in which I show which emulators I got working! So far it’s NES, SNES, Saturn, Master System, Atari 8 bit computers family and 2600 console and the C64.

Please let me know what you think! Can you see yourself playing on a projector?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, matt2d2 said:

To set aside some confusion, the Mars gun is definitely not Xbox 360 exclusive, and according to the company propaganda, they are planning on XB1, PS4 and PC.

The wrote otherwise on Facebook!

There they told it was Xbox one (I am sorry no clue how I wrote 360...) exclusive! Let alone the lack of information of their terrible website...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the Sinden Lightgun looks awesome. I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on one. 

I was interested in the PDP Mars fun as well for a while. It looks like it could be promising but it’s been ‘coming soon’ for so long now and you can only get it in America. 

Im sure I read something from them about it being compatible with other systems but yeah, at launch it’s Xbox one only. Such a shame. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...