IGNORED

eJagfest date 2-3 November 2019

karri

• 4 weeks later...

I just checked in on my flight tomorrow for eJagfest. I really hope my bag follows with me this time so that I can set up the Jukebox with the competition entries.

The plan is to have a few On Duty copies available as well as some stray copies of all my previous releases. As Silly Venture is taking up most of my dedicated Lynx time right now I won't open the shop until some time in December perhaps.

The highest score during the week-end on Reiko's Robot Run and the highest score during the week-end on Sylvester will receive a boxed On Duty game. You can play on my Lynx II equipped with a Benn Venn screen or Lynx I equipped with a Mc Will screen.

It is also possible to play all the competition titles from the AtariGames competition on a real Lynx.

PS. I need to find a catchy name for my next game for Silly Venture. If you are good with names drop in to say hi. I can show you a sneak peak of the game. I am open to suggestions.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, karri said:

PS. I need to find a catchy name for my next game for Silly Venture. If you are good with names drop in to say hi. I can show you a sneak peak of the game. I am open to suggestions.

Can't wait to see your game, but I guess I can not help you with the name, my last attempt was a total failure with english native speakers :D

So, I decided to be ultra classic for the SillyVenture : it should be Silly Blaster...

Have fun during the eJagfest, it is a really great and enjoyable show.

(same feeling for the alternative jLynxfest :D) 

2 hours ago, enthusi said:

Enjoy ? Any pictures would be appreciated. Too bad Karri, that we won't meet this time after all...

I've been posting a bunch to the mark/space instagram and facebook pages...

It's great to see so many long time Lynx people/brands in one spot -- Karri, Der Luchs, McWill, etc.

Enjoyed getting extended play time on a Virtual Boy and Vectrex 3D Imager.

And many super rare items on display - Amstrad gaming console, Nuon DVD/game player, etc.

I'll post some more tomorrow.

• Like 3

Sylvester was on easy mode. But the games were pretty much played non stop for two days. So these small games were really appreciated.

The same was true also for competition games like "Growing ties" and "Sky Raider". The two most played games at the stand.

• Like 1