IGNORED

Wanted: Harmony cart

jetset

The regular or the Encore, preference being the encore. I've tried reaching out to Batari to try and buy one direct from him...I'm guessing he's got some more life issues going on (which I can def. relate to) and I haven't heard back. I got my $$'s worth from my original, but the card slot seemed to stop working over time. Sent it back, he cleaned the slot, and it worked a few X but then started messing up again ("initialization error"). Ultimately from turning the unit on and off each time to get the cart to load may have fried the cart.

SO.....

Of course if it's in good working condition lmk how much, I also have to trade a nice Raspberry Pi setup;

1. Raspberry Pi 3
2. 64GB microSDXC card with prebuilt retropie with many systems and tons of files, as well as Kodi
3. Quality power supply, heatsinks pre applied
4. SmartiPi Lego Case
5. HDMI cable

Bought it for $150, works great but I did not anticipate the programming knowledge needed (of which I have zero), so it's still in the box it was shipped to me in. Of course I know I'll not get near that, but it should be more than enough trade for a used Harmony. I also have for trade an UNO cart (works 100% great but tbh, I don't like the file structure, being there's a limit on characters and # of files per folder, plus some of my fave games that work on Harmony don't on UNO.)

I also have a non-functional Harmony cart, maybe one of you know how to get it up and running for yourself.

Reply here or PM.

I don't need a sd card or...files, just a working unit.

Cheers!

Of course pics upon request.

Yes I have that link, but since I sent 2 PMs to Batari over a course of two weeks and as well emailed him and didnt get any replies, I dont want to buy until I at least get a reply from him so I want to wait until I hear back. Im thinking maybe hes on vacay or has something personal going on.

• Like 1

Other way around.

^This

the Uno cart has its good and bad points, but there are quite a many games that work on Harmony that don't on Uno. Don't get me wrong the Uno is a fine piece of work...I find it loads much faster (although that may have to do with the filename characters being limited and the directories can't have more than 80 games.), and is a cheaper alterntive.

And yes I ordered a new Harmony (Encore) on the 28th and got the same notification the label was created yesterday. Not worried about Batari coming through. He likely had real life going on so I waited and made sure and one of our more trustworthy members here gave me an extra endorsement that he's ok just a bit behind.

That said, the Pi is still available for sale or trade ;-)