IGNORED

Deepstone Catacomb in 30 days (360 hours)

mickmuze

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing beautiful artwork like that is awesome for a manual!  It really translates into the actual game for me.  A lot of people call the Dragons in Adventure ducks but when I read the manual and saw that huge dragon on the cover, I knew exactly what I was dealing with.  Then when I would run into one of the dragons in the game, it instilled a ton of fear in me!  I guess I had a good imagination!  lol

I hope to see this artwork in the eventual manual for your game!  I can't wait to get my hands on a cart!  I watched the video of the preview of the game and saw about 2 or 3 minutes and immediately knew this was a game for me to get!  I even stopped myself from watching further so as to not spoil anything in the game!

This one is on my immediate purchase list when it hits the AtariAge store!  :)  Thanks for a great looking title!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a quick update. Sorry, there is currently no demo but I sent the box and cartridge design over to Al. I have all the monster artwork done for the manual and I’ll have all weekend to work on the layout for it. Not sure if it will make it for the June release or not but all my free time is currently being thrown at it. :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Albert said:

Here's a first look at the cover artwork for Deepstone Catacomb! 

I'm excited to help Mick make this available in cartridge form for everyone to enjoy.  :)

..Al

That's awesome! I'm looking forward to exploring Deepstone Catacomb once again, can't wait to get it in physical form.

Congrats Mick!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Albert said:

Here's a first look at the cover artwork for Deepstone Catacomb! 

2600_DeepstoneCatacomb_Cart_1.jpg

I'm excited to help Mick make this available in cartridge form for everyone to enjoy.  :)

..Al

I want to be the first to snag this one! Love all the art. Looks amazing.

• Like 3