IGNORED

Intellivision SN 90

So I recently came into possession of a lot with a very early system box. Unfortunately the system doesnt match the SN on the box. The box is very interesting showing the pack in game as Major League Baseball. Also several game screens are very different than the original releases. I havent had time to get through the whole lot yet, but I did find a few surprises in the box. See the pics below for a couple faded documents. One mentions this as a test run system. The other seems to be a log for documenting system problems that might be experienced. Has anyone come across these before?

post-14461-0-73864800-1558574442_thumb.jpeg

post-14461-0-28336300-1558574457_thumb.jpeg

post-14461-0-58907800-1558574472_thumb.jpeg

post-14461-0-72261200-1558574488_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7

Beyond cool! Congrats on this pickup. Now 111 has a friend. I wonder if there are many more of this box out there. Super cool extra paperwork. Definitely those need to be scanned and preserved. ??

I will get these documents scanned and provided to any interested parties after I return from my trip.

Is the verbiage on the back of the box partially blacked out like on mine?

Yes. I caught that too. In marker.

How about a good photo of the back of the box.

-----------

This is the first time I've seen that space battle screen shot. The auto racing screen shot was reused later for triple action in a pamphlet.

What's the highest serial number out there with the baseball packin? And what's the lowest serial number with a poker&bj packin?

Edited by mr_me

Number 7 is without box; there are photos here. What's different is the bottom case doesn't have mattel inc stamped in the plastic and has a mattel red circle sticker. The m.e. intellivision text on the gold panel is bigger and doesn't say intelligent television. The controllers do have the top lip.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/198812-the-official-intellivision-serial-number-database/page-16

Thanks for all the photos guys.

Edited by mr_me

Is the blacked out text readable at all (i.e. get it reflected in the light just right)? I'm curious what is says.

Yep. LV Roulette has *and Slots* blacked out and then *try the slots. Press your luck against a one armed bandit.*

The list of whats included in the package has *NFL cartridge* covered and the Baseball section blacks out *double steals*