I've got to admit, that BSG looking Space Battle looks really interesting.  Too bad they didn't release that version.  I wonder if it was ever coded?

I love that. I did not know this box existed until Cmart showed me a photo 5 years back. I have lusted for one ever since. 

Number 7 is without box; there are photos here. What's different is the bottom case doesn't have mattel inc stamped in the plastic and has a mattel red circle sticker. The m.e. intellivision text on the gold panel is bigger and doesn't say intelligent television. The controllers do have the top lip.
http://atariage.com/forums/topic/198812-the-official-intellivision-serial-number-database/page-16

Thanks for all the photos guys.

Thanks for the pics on the 7 unit. That is really cool. It dawns on me that Ive never cataloged all my spare units. I have no idea what I might have packed away.

Wow, that Auto Racing picture is completely different than the released game.

Look how big the players car is in the pic..how can you pass other cars without crashing into them lol