IGNORED

Authentic printed boxes for Songbird Lynx games

Songbird

Authentic printed boxes for Songbird Lynx games  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming $10 each or $75 for 9, what is your interest in printed boxes for Songbird Lynx games?

• I would totally buy the 9-pack at the discounted price. Go team!
    • I would buy 4+ individual boxes.
    • I would buy 1-3 individual boxes.
    • Thanks anyway, but jewel cases are good enough for me.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Champ Rally and Lexis are the ones in particular I was thinking of. I guess there is another Easter egg on the Ponx box, but that one I did not print (yet). The other boxes just have visual touches to tie each box into the game... things like the final boss ship appearing on the back of the Remnant box, MegaPak mentioning there is a hidden game (but not providing clues to how to find it), and so on.

The Loopz bonus games are similar to other versions of Loopz, where you can either achieve a certain score or clear a certain size loop to enter the bonus rounds.

Glad you are enjoying them. :) The hidden game in Lexis is neat enough that I wanted to put the code hint directly on the box, so someone who has just that could still reasonably guess the code. In fact, someday I hope to extract that game and add f/x and music to it to make it even neater...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, Songbird said:

Glad you are enjoying them. :) The hidden game in Lexis is neat enough that I wanted to put the code hint directly on the box, so someone who has just that could still reasonably guess the code. In fact, someday I hope to extract that game and add f/x and music to it to make it even neater...

Left Right Left Right Down Up Option 1 Option 2 - that's obvious enough but is it from the title screen. I can't get this to work Horizontally or Vertically. Oh I have it on the black Long Live the Lynx style cart - does that make a difference?

Hold the Lynx vertically, since that is how Lexis is played. On the Table of Contents screen, enter the L R L R D U 1 2 code sequence, then start the Pages game. The Pages game will start but after completing the first word, it say you've beaten Lexis, reveal the code, then it will jump to the bonus game.

The code works on all Lexis carts. You do have to enter the code fairly quickly, otherwise I think the code detection resets.

• Like 1