IGNORED

Coming soon to Intellivision: AARDVARK

Rev

Great game! It plays very well, even the Intellivision disc is not always well fitted for some direction changes ;)

Just some remarks:

- my cartridge had encountered problems to run on a Secam Intellivision, but no worry with my intellivision II (NTSC). Dont know if someone here has the same problem? Other games, even homebrews, run well on my seam inty.

- The manual I have received has been badly stapled, the two sheets are well staggered and, moreover, their outline seems to have been cut by hand, which is not very nice! The rest of packaging is great, no problem with it, just a bit disappointed by the manual. So is my manual the only one like that?

- A question about the game, about the hidden bonus mentioned in the manual. Does it correspond to the mention on the screen "bonus hill" or not? I haven't eaten any queen ant. So what is the secret hidden level (my aardvarks comes to blue color at this moment). Is it just another level or a bonus stage?

Good job to the whole team, and specially to Oscar of course!

45 minutes ago, RayXambeR said:

Great game! It plays very well, even the Intellivision disc is not always well fitted for some direction changes ;)

Just some remarks:

- my cartridge had encountered problems to run on a Secam Intellivision, but no worry with my intellivision II (NTSC). Dont know if someone here has the same problem? Other games, even homebrews, run well on my seam inty.

- The manual I have received has been badly stapled, the two sheets are well staggered and, moreover, their outline seems to have been cut by hand, which is not very nice! The rest of packaging is great, no problem with it, just a bit disappointed by the manual. So is my manual the only one like that?

- A question about the game, about the hidden bonus mentioned in the manual. Does it correspond to the mention on the screen "bonus hill" or not? I haven't eaten any queen ant. So what is the secret hidden level (my aardvarks comes to blue color at this moment). Is it just another level or a bonus stage?

Send me a PM to confirm your address and I’ll send you a new manual for free. Thanks

Whats a secam console?

23 minutes ago, Rev said:

Send me a PM to confirm your address and I’ll send you a new manual for free. Thanks

Whats a secam console?

SECAM, also written SÉCAM (French pronunciation: [sekam], quentiel couleur à mémoire,[1] French for "Sequential colour with memory"), is an analog color television system first used in France. It was one of three major color television standards, the others being PAL and NTSC.

So I assume it's an Intellivision used on French TV's

Edited by Sinjinhawke

5 hours ago, RayXambeR said:

Yes, leaving untouched the queen ants will cause to get a bonus level: a level with a blue aardvark, and a special music.

I don't see a mention of what's your problem exactly with your SECAM Intellivision. Just curiosity, probably is just because the hardware is old.

Thanks!

Edited by nanochess

Yes, Secam is a French system (with Scart). The big advantage is this console has a native RGB output.

The problem is that I don't succeed to launch the game correctly on this model: buggy screen or no image. And all other games work fine.

I'll try to open the cart and insert just the pcb to see if it could solve the problem.

But on my Inly II all is ok!

Rev -> MP sent, thanks!