IGNORED

Shark Byte

WAVE 1 GAMES

Careful, you'll end up on the list.

As to the bugs in ff64holidayedition...

Apart from the copyright infringements (e.g. using the downfall guy graphic), bad collision detection and speed variation errors no...it's his most polished work.

No collision detection errors in Holiday Snacks. Anyone who says otherwise is an insane person.

Saturn you can chime in now on this.

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

that is totally unfair - using facts to prove him wrong. If you want to see real issues look at the 5min plus mark of the second review games video, there are some definite WTF moments.

e.g.

the let's miss while small

the lets just go straight through

the meh...maybe I will, maybe I wont

post-44480-0-94410900-1559603007.jpg

post-44480-0-51071900-1559603019.jpg

post-44480-0-07887600-1559603161_thumb.jpg

post-44480-0-69504500-1559603172_thumb.jpg

post-44480-0-88633100-1559603189_thumb.jpg

post-44480-0-90466100-1559603297_thumb.jpg

post-44480-0-91566400-1559603310_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

No collision detection errors in Holiday Snacks. Anyone who says otherwise is an insane person.

Saturn you can chime in now on this.

thought I'd better quote that for posterity.

Jeff says there is NO COLLUSION! sorry NO COLLISION ISSUES! so those pictures must be alternative facts.

• Like 3

I wonder which response we'll see to these screen shots:

1. These are early versions, he has since fixed the game and everything is perfectly fine now.

2. The game is working as designed, these aren't bugs.

3. The "clique" had another one of their secret underground meetings and ole Jeffie is an innocent victim of AA haters.

4. Silence.

• Like 6

I can answer that if you want :)

1. those are all taken from the second opinion games review, who received a nice boxed copy

2. I did wonder in the cookie game if the fire destroyed them, you can see the scores going up sometimes. However the scores did not increase when the double cookie disappeared and they did not contact the flame.

3. The clique of the "no jeffs allowed" club are going back in time and faking the vid caps to just victimize him.

4. He was logged in here as I posted the first set and then logged out.

Somehow Jeff has got it into his head that experienced people, who normally release 1 or 2 original games a year, and who released their tools to allow an easy method of programming for anyone, are chastising him for rushing out non-properly-playtested money grabs. Anyone who points out faults is cojoined to the group. To paraphrase my mother: Jeffs games are all fur coat and no knickers or he has delusions of adequacy.

Edited by Welshworrier
  • Like 5

You 2 have spotted some anomalies in the 2 review videos I will give you that.

Its funny how neither review said anything about collision issues dont you think?

In fact Im willing to bet money there isnt a single person who has PLAYED this game and said "oh my god the collision is messed up! I can't catch this cookie/eat this item!"

Thats not a coincidence thats because the game doesn't have collision issues. Enough people here on AA have actually bought the game from me, people who have actually PLAYED it and not combing a video for the sake of trolling. I'm sure they will chime in here soon enough and then when they do you 2 clowns will change the subject and move on to something else to troll about. (Downfall guy probably)

Also I hadn't realized you and Madman were experienced people who release 1 or 2 games per year. My appologies mr expert. I was under the mistaken impression that you 2 hadn't released jack.

Sign me up for those I wanna play!

Lets get one thing out in the open and clear, you can quote it to perserve it or whatever lame thing you said earlier. I dont need anyone in your circles "help" making Shark Byte the homebrew Killer App that it WILL be. I'm going to do it with what I have already learned. The game will be bug free BEFORE release and it will kick everything elses ass, mark my words. That's not me being cocky or delusional, that is confidence.

Also Madman whipe the drool off of your chin and clean the damn Cheetos crumbs out of your keyboard. At least have the decency to troll folks in an organized clean manner.

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

Jeff, you've pretty much cemented your reputation as the king of Jaguar Shovelware. Maybe you're proud of that. I personally would kill myself.

-Thom

Wow you would kill yourself over some Atari homwbrew games? Well I guess you don't value yourself or your life then. That DOES explain your obsession with me.

I'm sorry buddy. It's gonna be ok.

Damn - so we can only post love for garbage? I guess I am kicked from the thread.

No, but you can not post at all, if it always has to end up in name calling or putting someone down. Where can I find posts of your homebrew efforts, I'd like to check that out? :)

No, but you can not post at all, if it always has to end up in name calling or putting someone down. Where can I find posts of your homebrew efforts, I'd like to check that out? :)

I don't code for Jaguar. I dabble in 8-bit. I don't sell any of my stuff because I know what is and isn't "up to standards". Also, unfortunately, my day job often keeps me coding for NASA, DOJ, and Air Force 60 hours a week keeping billion dollar annual contracts running, so I don't have time to play around on game systems (which I would much rather be doing).

I'll behave. Having a bad night.

You 2 have spotted some anomalies in the 2 review videos I will give you that.

Its funny how neither review said anything about collision issues dont you think?

In fact Im willing to bet money there isnt a single person who has PLAYED this game and said "oh my god the collision is messed up! I can't catch this cookie/eat this item!"

Thats not a coincidence thats because the game doesn't have collision issues. Enough people here on AA have actually bought the game from me, people who have actually PLAYED it and not combing a video for the sake of trolling. I'm sure they will chime in here soon .....

This is the first 28 seconds of us playing Jeff. It is very clear there are major collision issues. The very first thing my son said when we first got this was "This thing has major collision problems".

It's a shame, cuz with some time and refinement, it could have been a fun little game. Believe it or not, the choppy video doesnt show how bad the collision really is, but you should get the idea.

20190603_2010131.mp4

Edited by Machine
  • Like 5

Lets get one thing out in the open and clear, you can quote it to perserve it or whatever lame thing you said earlier. I dont need anyone in your circles "help" making Shark Byte the homebrew Killer App that it WILL be. I'm going to do it with what I have already learned. The game will be bug free BEFORE release and it will kick everything elses ass, mark my words. That's not me being cocky or delusional, that is confidence.

When I see quotes from Mr. Jeff like this, I sometimes wonder if the whole identity of Jeff and WAVE 1 GAMES is just one big troll on the Jag community. If so...good one! You got us!

• Like 4

Jeff,

Do you not see the cookies getting "hit" from 1/3 of the screen away?

Watch my video, you must see how bad the collision detection is?

I am not talking about missing a cookie, I am talking about cookies hitting when they clearly too far away from the milk.

There is no way a cookie could land next to the milk and be a miss in my version.

Are you playing on an emulator? Jaguar? Updated version?

Edited by Machine

Jeff,

Do you not see the cookies getting "hit" from 1/3 of the screen away?

Watch my video, you must see how bad the collision detection is?

I am not talking about missing a cookie, I am talking about cookies hitting when they clearly to far away from the milk.

Right which is why I purposely missed the cookies. Then I moved over to the cookies to make sure that YES collisions ARE working. I was far away. I was up close.

I don't see it

I really cant make heads or tails of your video due to the resolution. Something DOES look off there but like I said I'm just not sure. The version in my video IS the version you have as there is only 1.

Watch my video

What Im saying is I put my glass where I think you were putting your glass. I don't see any hit. It hits the ground

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES