IGNORED

Shark Byte

WAVE 1 GAMES

I will upload a cleaner version when I get time. You must be playing on an emulator, cuz my cup catches cookies from 1/3 of a screen away.

I can't believe you can't see how it is catching cookies from too far away. (Talking my video on all this feedback).

I will upload a cleaner version when I get time. You must be playing on an emulator, cuz my cup catches cookies from 1/3 of a screen away.

I can't believe you can't see how it is catching cookies from too far away. (Talking my video on all this feedback).

I am playing from emulator but I can repeat the same thing from console if you like. I do have a setup now to capture from hardware

Watch how far the cup is from the cookies at 5 seconds to 9 seconds. It is very clear the cup is no where near being under the cookies.

If you are talking about my video From 5 to 9 seconds the cookie does not go in the glass it hits the floor/table and makes the cloud animation

If you are talking about your video then never mind disregard this comment/post

Here is this crappy thing:

post-45896-0-75187800-1559626915.jpg

And here is the video captured from the Jaguar:

FYI towards the end the frame rate drops that is the capture device.... or my PC not the game. You can verify this by the FRAPS FPS counter in the top left corner

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

Jeff-

All my comments are about MY video...see it????

Let me look again at your video

EDIT----> YES I see it.

I have no answer for this. I'm sorry but I can not get the same result to repeat on my end. As you can see from BOTH of my video uploads. Nobody else has mentioned this to me before today. (except here in this thread trolling a different game) There are no alternate versions of the game. What you have is what I have here. My video does not lie. I really don't know why it would be different on yours.

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

EDIT----> YES I see it.

I have no answer for this. I'm sorry but I can not get the same result to repeat on my end. As you can see from BOTH of my video uploads. Nobody else has mentioned this to me before today. (except here in this thread trolling a different game) There are no alternate versions of the game. What you have is what I have here. My video does not lie. I really don't know why it would be different on yours.

I truly do not know. But nothing has changed, so I am stumped

Also may I ask why you didn't tell me you were seeing this when I initially asked you about the game? I'm just curious it's not really a big deal. From what I gathered you enjoyed this game.

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

Also, why does your game not have the music going? Are you turning it off in game?

Yes I pressed the zero key because the holiday music was getting on my nerves

NOW I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY

That doesn't make sense. It should be doing it here if it is doing it on yours. I don't understand

Edited by WAVE 1 GAMES

You 2 have spotted some anomalies in the 2 review videos I will give you that.

Its funny how neither review said anything about collision issues dont you think?

Thats not a coincidence thats because the game doesn't have collision issues. Enough people here on AA have actually bought the game from me, people who have actually PLAYED it and not combing a video for the sake of trolling.

When you say that you are basing your new game on the holiday version because it doesn't have collision issues, and you are then shown what was meant then you appear to not acknowledge there is an issue you now need to correct. It is not trolling, it is correcting erroneous statements.

Also I hadn't realized you and Madman were experienced people who release 1 or 2 games per year. My appologies mr expert. I was under the mistaken impression that you 2 hadn't released jack.

Sign me up for those I wanna play!

If you reread the quote then you will see it is talking about reboot. They are highly experienced coders who only release 1 or 2 original games a year. They have the skills and yet still take aeons. You are currently putting out how many? The number of projects you've hyped and never went anywhere too (the western game, the boxing, saucer wars, fpga jaguar, tengen games etc. ) should be included. All told I believe you've announced about 20 titles inside 3 years.

Lets get one thing out in the open and clear, you can quote it to perserve it or whatever lame thing you said earlier. I dont need anyone in your circles "help" making Shark Byte the homebrew Killer App that it WILL be. I'm going to do it with what I have already learned. The game will be bug free BEFORE release and it will kick everything elses ass, mark my words. That's not me being cocky or delusional, that is confidence.

Also Madman whipe the drool off of your chin and clean the damn Cheetos crumbs out of your keyboard. At least have the decency to troll folks in an organized clean manner.

I wasn't intending to reply further but thought I would address the specific charges here. How is pointing out errors trolling? You made an assertion, it was proven wrong by your own admission and yet you still carry on insisting. Time to admit and move on.

FYI your own video shows errors, look at the third iteration where two cookies hit the ground and yet you lose 3 lives (50 second mark).

• Like 5

When you say that you are basing your new game on the holiday version because it doesn't have collision issues, and you are then shown what was meant then you appear to not acknowledge there is an issue you now need to correct. It is not trolling, it is correcting erroneous sstatements.

Aawww. Good old Welshy was just looking out for my well being all along? You were just trying to help out in the success of Shark Byte by addressing these issues huh? You truly were looking out for the best interest of the project weren't you? And I accused you of trolling! Well I feel foolish now. I should never have implied that you would EVER troll me. There is clearly ZERO evidence to make such a claim.

Im sorry Welshy.

When I see quotes from Mr. Jeff like this, I sometimes wonder if the whole identity of Jeff and WAVE 1 GAMES is just one big troll on the Jag community. If so...good one! You got us!

Yet creating FAKE online profiles and names and posting trolling comments online in the Jaguar community isn't really MY thing though is it Sauron?

It definitely does sound familiar and like something that has been done on numerous occasions by certain individuals.

I will leave that kind of lame behavior to the EXPERTS.

Yet creating FAKE online profiles and names and posting trolling comments online in the Jaguar community isn't really MY thing though is it Sauron?

It definitely does sound familiar and like something that has been done on numerous occasions by certain individuals.

I will leave that kind of lame behavior to the EXPERTS.

I sure hope not. It would be a real shame if you were to start copying the tactics of the outcasts who frequent JSIII or whatever hole those shitstains are inhabiting now. Of course, that's who I assume you are referring to, as I've never engaged in such behavior.

• Like 2