IGNORED

Jaguar HSC_SEASON 11_ROUND 7

post-38373-0-58251300-1558997933.jpg

Jaguar HSC__SEASON 11__ROUND 7

(Round Over Sunday 6/09/19) ROUND COMPLETE

220px-Super_Burnout%2C_Shen_Technologies

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Super Burnout

-Start a game of Super Burnout with the super rabbit motorcycle, and use default settings and "trainer mode" with 7 laps, race the Australia course and post your best lap time. Please add your time in text so I can copy and paste it. Thank you!

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/282235-jaguar-hsc-season-11-rules-regs-and-scoring/ It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Super Burnout Times:

1. Doctor_Shred '31"75 +10

2. Punisher 5.0 '32"44 +8

3. Major Havoc 2049 '32"75 +6

4. masematte '33'44 +4

5. Machine '34.56 +2

6. travistouchdown '51'39 +1

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:

1. doctor_shred 56 Points

2. Major Havoc 2049 46 Points

3. Machine 39 Points

4. Nuclear Pacman 26 Points

5. masematte 19 Points

6. PFG 9000 14 Points

7. travistouchdown 11 Points

8. Punisher 5.0 8 Points

9. jblenkle 5 Points

10. Darrin9999 4 Points

11. CyranoJ 4 Points

12. roadrunner 2 Points

00'35"31

post-38373-0-48340100-1559163024_thumb.jpg

Couple of things...

-Is there a mode of this game that allows infinite laps, or 99 laps, because if there is i can't find it. Maybe i'm thinking of another game.

-I swear something is wrong with my cart. I originally selected Australia as the track for us, but during the lap in the same two places the image will cut out. The sound will continue, but the visual will cut out. I cleaned the cart, tried different modes, different bikes, but it's like the data for the Australia track is corrupted or something? Has anyone ever had this happen to them with a Jaguar cart? At any rate Brazil is also technical and worked for me so switched it to that one...

Great choice of circuit travistouchdown! Sweeping curves all the way.

I'll get the ball rolling with this round. I expect it'll be one of the most competitive yet. This game is so addictive... 34.42 secs

I love the Australia track but it isn't working so had to switch it up to Brazil....sorry Doc Shred

Ok, no problem. I'll post some Brazil times soon.

No, I think 7 alps is the maximum you can set. There is no infinite mode as far as I know.

That does sound like a corrupted cart. It's never happened with my Super Burnout cart but I did have a Doom cart that occasionally crashed at the same point of the same level.

Have you tried erasing the memory on the cartridge? Might be worth a go?

• Like 1

Hey guys, changed it back to Australia and posted your scores. It is a great track and was really the one i was hoping we could do this round.

I'm just going to have to try and get my cart working again. Going to try to clear the memory tonight with *,# and Option button combo.

If I can't get it working i'll just limp along and finish the race and get my participation points :)

I've owned this game since 1995 and I tried manual for the first time yesterday. I can't seem to get any kind of quick speed off the line and it takes me like half a lap just to get up to full speed. I'm using a pro controller and using the shoulder buttons to shift. I've tried to shift in conjuction with the clutch button, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Anyone figure this out?

BTW, I never really noticed this before, but the menu system for Super Burnout is pretty unintuitive. :lol:

0'34"04

ydPLKqN.jpg

• Like 1

@travistouchdown - it's a real shame your cart is bust. As the co-ordinator of the HSC it seems harsh you can't compete in the round on level terms. Hats off to you for sticking with Australia.

The heat is on! Raced with drones in practice/trainer mode on the Super Rabbit - 0'33"57

SB04

SB05

Can anyone go sub 33 seconds?
  • Like 2

@travistouchdown - it's a real shame your cart is bust. As the co-ordinator of the HSC it seems harsh you can't compete in the round on level terms. Hats off to you for sticking with Australia.

The heat is on! Raced with drones in practice/trainer mode on the Super Rabbit - 0'33"57

Can anyone go sub 33 seconds?

Nice time! It seems like a lot of people arent using drones here. The drones definitely makes it harder. Is the default for drones "strong"? Thats what I have been playing with and they are constantly in your way.

Average is default i believe.

I know i'm so ticked; i think it's the only track that doesn't work for me as well....oh well; there is always next round :)

Don't forget to post your times in text so i can copy and paste them. Updating the scoreboard is somewhat time consuming so anything helps. Thanks all!