Hi everyone,

We've been talking about the new backgrounds coming in the next release - thought I'd give you a sneak peek at each.  Super happy with how they have turned out (personally love the red/grey one) and they add so much to the game over the single colored ones.  Once again big shout-out to @Defender_2600 for finding a way to set aside a whole palette for each.

Apologies for no new release as yet - coding is still progressing and testing of my multi-frame processing (ie. slowdowns) is showing good results so far. 

arkanoid-level1-new.thumb.png.221e52dc9c913d70c83e1f6f3d8a676f.png

arkanoid-level2-new.thumb.png.8e7746f7138e4cef4c7ea14b2a3d370d.png

arkanoid-level3-new.thumb.png.b1825b84a07f31014eb2881f5d9ab34e.png

arkanoid-level4-new.thumb.png.54365da60b3b43136a5200c0986e8675.png

arkanoid-doh-new.thumb.png.f50e0038be558976f18a4daab9f83db4.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Just now, RevEng said:

Wow!, that's cool! 

It's so touching that she thought of Dad's hobby, planned out the design, and created something beautiful to give.

Yes it definitely was! We having an interesting relationship as we do a lot of basketball together but as a 13 YO in this modern world ?

• Like 3

BTW if anyone like to know I open a gofundme for a dental surgery seem that my dental insurance are dragging there legs and told me today this week that I had to reissue papers for my surgery on three of my teeth and it will cost over $1000 per tooth and I dont have a job like ever. If you could try to spread the news on this, thanks.

https://www.gofundme.com/atariboy-needs-dental-surgery

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

We've already sent you a couple hundred bucks, but I just posted your link in my status. :)  You are a true asset, to this community, we wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery.

Thanks again its hard to live in a state that not helping me in medical insurance and living on SSI its very hard and where I moved I dont have a car and no public transportation near me:P

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Atariboy2600 said:

Thanks again its hard to live in a state country that not helping me in medical insurance and living on SSI its very hard and where I moved I dont have a car and no public transportation near me:P

I get it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jinks said:

Our dental here in Kanada is not free. My kids teeth are crooked and will have to stay that way who has 7-10k to spend on teeth when everything else to pay for.. medical is mostly free and the service is well ya get what you pay for..

If you are not making decent money in Ontario, Healthy Smiles from the Gov't covers everything non-cosmetic for kids under 18. Seeing as you can have open heart surgery here in any Province of Canada, for free, and not have to sell your house to avoid dying like in the USA, I'd say we have it pretty damn good. I sure don't want to move part time to any other country in the world without winning the lottery. Even then, I'm pretty sure I'd still stay in Canada.

• Like 3