IGNORED

turbo c++ t1000.bgi library

digress

I am programming a game for tandy 1000. I can just make it for ega or vga but I'd really like to also make it compatible with t1000 graphics.

I have the t1000.bgi graphics file but I am missing the

.h include header file with the function prototypes

and

.inc include files

I got them from tvdogs t1000 site

I've been scouring the web with no success. No problem to find the .bgi graphics lib but the include files were not inclluded

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you need header files specific to t1000.bgi as Turbo C just uses that as a driver to present an abstract graphics interface.

graphics.h and graphics.lib should suffice.

However, my experience is limited to the CGI, Hercules and VGA drivers.

I expect you'll find those files in a Turbo C download such as here: https://archive.org/details/msdos_borland_turbo_c_2.01

• Like 1

Yeah tried it doesn't work. I can set it to cga, ega vga etc but no tandy is supported by the graphics.h initgraph. So even if I load the t100.bgi it does nothing.

I was able to set it into graphics mode directly using a few assembler lines but none of the graphics.h routines will work as it thinks I haven't set a legit graphics mode yet,

VGA works great. I know I should just use that but I got 4 tandy 1000's here and only one of them has a vga card.

I really like the t1000 built in enhanced video (for the time) so specifically the 320x200 or 160x200 with 16 colours I am trying to support.

I'll probably just give up and support vga 320x200 only just thought it was worth a try to find .

Thanks

Edited by digress