IGNORED

ColecoVision Console Box Protectors For Sale

Starwander

Thanks, hopefully I can sqeeze the PAL box in ;)

Hey, could you measure your pal box dimensions?

Would be great to verify they are the same.

I believe they are the same but would be great to know for certain here. It might help us add a couple more pal guys to hit the minimum order.

Do you think guys like Dieter and Jens or any others might like 1? You guys could do a group order and save shipping? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would definetly pick something else since 2600 protectors are already available from retroprotection.com

I think a very good choice would be intellivision next. Probably start with the one for the original release of the intellivision 1.

I think its also the same size as the sylvania version box and possibly others.

I have i think all the variations besides the digiplay version so i could also confirm what sizes are the exact same, as im sure others could too.

Lots of intellivision fans here at Atariage!!

You could also do 1 for the Emerson arcadia 2001. I would need about 16 of those just for myself alone :) Many of the arcadia variants use the same size box exactly. I think it may also be the same size as the apf m1000 box.

I could also provide exact measurements of any of these.

22 hours ago, stupus said:

I would definetly pick something else since 2600 protectors are already available from retroprotection.com

I think a very good choice would be intellivision next. Probably start with the one for the original release of the intellivision 1.

I think its also the same size as the sylvania version box and possibly others.

I have i think all the variations besides the digiplay version so i could also confirm what sizes are the exact same, as im sure others could too.

Lots of intellivision fans here at Atariage!!

You could also do 1 for the Emerson arcadia 2001. I would need about 16 of those just for myself alone :) Many of the arcadia variants use the same size box exactly. I think it may also be the same size as the apf m1000 box.

I could also provide exact measurements of any of these.

Excellent point did not know about the box protectors. Intellivision might be fun instead. I am assuming you are talking about the Arcadia 2001 games and not the system? 

• Like 1

No, im talking about the console box for arcadia 2001. I recounted and i think i have 18 variant console boxes for the system lol

Videogameboxprotectors.com has protectors for the games, but nobody does for the system.

So you could put me down for the first 18 of those if you do them. :)

Edited by stupus

10 hours ago, stupus said:

No, im talking about the console box for arcadia 2001. I recounted and i think i have 18 variant console boxes for the system lol

Videogameboxprotectors.com has protectors for the games, but nobody does for the system.

So you could put me down for the first 18 of those if you do them. :)

Its funny if anyone else had said they own 18 Arcadia consoles in their original boxes I would not believe them :). Okay let me see what I can do about these and the Intellivision 1 ones. 

• Haha 1

Yeah, just the ones i need might be enough to kickstart a batch lol.

Here is a list of all the types i believe are the same box:

Ntsc emerson arcadia 2001 (usa) (I have 2, 1 is nos)

Pal emerson arcadia (australia) 2001

Liesurevision (canada) (I have 2 boxed, 1 is nos)

Schmid tvg 2000 (germany) (2 box versions)

Hanimex hmg 2650 (europe, australia)

Gig Leonardo (italy) (2 box versions)

Ntsc Home Arcade (region?)

Pal Home Arcade (region?)

Advision *(france)

Tunix (new zealand)  (2 system versions)

Bandia Arcadia (japan)

Intercord XL 2000 (germany)

Tchibo Tele-fever (germany)

There are at least 3 more i know of i am missing that should also use this box:

Cosmos tele-computer (germany) (hopefully i am getting 1 soon...fingers crossed)

Tedelex (south africa)

Educat (israel)

There are a couple other big arcadia collectors that also have alot of these that likely would want protectors too. :)

it would be wonderful if you make a batch, and like i said possubly apf is the same too, need to double check.