IGNORED

ColecoVision Console Box Protectors For Sale

Starwander

So far i have also found that the coleco telstar gemini will also fit good in the colecovision system protectors. Just a tad bit extra space on the width. But height and depth look perfect fit.

I believe the coleco telstar galaxy is also the same size box. But its the only telstar im missing so i cant say for sure....maybe someone else can?

20191204_210123.thumb.jpg.b874498f0c73b4ea5d25f7424b84f640.jpg

So far thats all i have found close to the same size.

Other things will fit in it but not close at all on size.

Any update on the arcadia system protectors?

I have verified now all the emerson family variants are the same size box.

20191207_225707.thumb.jpg.c1f7b174e26b3748ba368996ca4dbe19.jpg

Thanks again William!!

5 hours ago, stupus said:

So far i have also found that the coleco telstar gemini will also fit good in the colecovision system protectors. Just a tad bit extra space on the width. But height and depth look perfect fit.

I believe the coleco telstar galaxy is also the same size box. But its the only telstar im missing so i cant say for sure....maybe someone else can?

20191204_210123.thumb.jpg.b874498f0c73b4ea5d25f7424b84f640.jpg

So far thats all i have found close to the same size.

Other things will fit in it but not close at all on size.

Any update on the arcadia system protectors?

I have verified now all the emerson family variants are the same size box.

20191207_225707.thumb.jpg.c1f7b174e26b3748ba368996ca4dbe19.jpg

Thanks again William!!

Stupus

Do you mind if I use the picture for the Telstar so advertise the box protectors for this console? 

The Arcadia box protectors are on their way as we speak. Hopefully will be here before end of the year. Its great to hear that some many consoles are the same size, that really helps. I really appreciate you looking into this

William 

• Like 1

Sure please use both pictures if you like.

I can take more if you need any specific ones too.

Also i think i already mentioned the apf console is also the same size box as arcadia.

I really look forward to the arcadia ones!

Thanks again!

11 hours ago, stupus said:

Sure please use both pictures if you like.

I can take more if you need any specific ones too.

Also i think i already mentioned the apf console is also the same size box as arcadia.

I really look forward to the arcadia ones!

Thanks again!

That is good to know, will likely ask for a picture of that one. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2019 at 12:48 PM, Starwander said:

I haven't started them yet. Was planning on doing them next year. I spent alot on the Intellivision, Colecovision and Arcadia-2001 console box protectors.

William 

Just bought the APF-M1000 and the Colecovision protectors. Been waiting forever for someone to make these so thanks! My systems are mint and now I can keep them that way for a long time! Any chance protectors for the Colecovision expansion modules will be made?

Edited by gameguystl
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, gameguystl said:

Just bought the APF-M1000 and the Colecovision protectors. Been waiting forever for someone to make these so thanks! My systems are mint and now I can keep them that way for a long time! Any chance protectors for the Colecovision expansion modules will be made?

Yes I can look into making these. I will need to buy some boxed ones though first. I only have them loose. Let me see if I can get some fellow AA members to sell me some minty looking ones so I can make protectors. I will also see about the Pro controllers and Roller Ball Accessory. 

On 12/14/2019 at 10:36 AM, EdgeOfPortal said:

Well since I’m here, how are the Aquarius Protectors going?

They have been manufactured and are shipping to me right now. Hopefully won't be to much longer. Have these and RCA, Microvision and Odyseey 1 game sleeves also coming. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Starwander said:

They have been manufactured and are shipping to me right now. Hopefully won't be to much longer. Have these and RCA, Microvision and Odyseey 1 game sleeves also coming. 

Oh that’s great! Let me know when they’re available, I’m down for 15. Plan to buy them for my duplicates too. Anything for software? (FileForm, FinForm, Extended Basic, Modem? Logo too but that  has a slightly larger box.)

• 9 months later...

Old topic, but I'm curious. Has any progress been made on the expansion module protectors? 

On 1/9/2020 at 11:37 PM, gameguystl said:

Yes I can look into making these. I will need to buy some boxed ones though first. I only have them loose. Let me see if I can get some fellow AA members to sell me some minty looking ones so I can make protectors. I will also see about the Pro controllers and Roller Ball Accessory. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 8:48 AM, Jaymiester said:

Thanks for your reply!

I've been hoping / looking for protectors for:

#1 Atari 2600 Adapter

#2 Driving controller

& Super Action Controllers

Also, do you know of a protective sleeve that works for the Super Sketch box by chance?

I haven't found a really nice sample of the expansion modules to buy for modeling yet. I just found nice examples of Super Action Controllers and Super Sketch and bought both. Will keep you updated about those. 

• Like 1