IGNORED

is it possible to fully populate a PEB?

tater1337

I actually have one less card in my P-Box than a year ago and a lot less of a mess with cables.

gallery_35324_1027_62467.jpg

My P-Box Card Configuration

1) Flex Card Interface

2) --- --- --- Empty --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

3) 1024K SAMS's Memory Expansion

4) --- --- --- Empty --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

5) TIPI/RPi

6) --- --- --- Empty --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

7) CorComp Triple Tech Card (Speech/Real Time Clock)

8) TI Floppy Disk Controller (80 Track Mod)

Since I got the P-Box TIPI, I've removed both RS-232 cards, one of which was an HDX which leaves me with three extra slots and no idea what to use them for.

I have a full P-Box (with a couple other cards that I can add to a second P-Box)

1 - Flec Caed

2 - AVPC 80-Column Card

3 - SNUG HSGPL Card

4 - Rave Speech Card

5 - 1 Meg SAMS Card

6 - SNUG HRD-16 (3 m3g) Card

7 - TI RS232 Card

8 - SNUG BWG (DSDD plus clock)

Horizon 1.5 Meg RAMdisk

Edited by atrax27407
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

1.) RS 232

2.) SAMS 1MEG

3.) Horizon RAMDisk 356? Expandable to 1MEG

4.) TI Disk Controller

5.) CorComp Triple Tech

Any suggestions?

Already have 5.25 and 3.5 disk drives, and f18a for 80 column, 3 cart widget, flashrom 99 (not final grom), 3rd party joysticks (two in the single port with splitter), TI branded tape player for tape games, mini memory cart, ad device (cant remember the name, but its plugged into my rsr232 so I can connect to internet with wired ethernet connection and timxt)

Edited by budz2355

(cant remember the name, but its plugged into my rsr232 so I can connect to internet with wired ethernet connection and timxt)

Sound like a UDS-10. With the TIPI and RPi attached (as mentioned in my previous post), you'll be able to to Log into the BBS, use the fancy new version of Stuart's Internet browser, and more via WiFi!!

gallery_35324_1027_3814.jpg

You'll eliminate a ton of wires, cables, and life will be so much easier... with only ONE cable leading to the RPi for power. Oh yeah, you'll also be able to use a mouse and have GIGABYTES of storage space and easily transfer files to or from your TIPI via drag and drop or via your PC's browser.

I was able to eliminate ALL of this...

gallery_35324_1027_62467.jpg