IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - No one seems to care

RSS Bot

It gets pretty discouraging when you work on something for hours on end only to have it be mostly ignored. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother. I spent this morning working on GoSub 7800, getting the treasure and octopus working. But I guess my game has been eclipsed by Arkanoid. I added sounds to the game. Crashing sounds and treasure getting sounds. And a torpedo crashing into an octopus sound. So I should probably just stop, but I don't WANT to. I want to keep working on it, but when there's no incentive to, it's kind of hard to.

In a previous blog entry I mentioned they washed our house. Now they're painting it. But it doesn't need to be painted. They paint it every 7 years whether it needs it or not. You'd think the board would save tons of money by not hiring painters and paint and crap. I live in one of those fancy gated community type places but with no gate. It's a bunch of condos. And I am in one. Stuck in an ant-infested condo. The dog is being in my room because she was barking at the painters and I didn't want to hear it.

Needless to say, I'm not in a very good mood today.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15923-no-one-seems-to-care/