IGNORED

International ST Software Catalog from Atari, Winter 1987

last week some Atari documentation was donated to me. I looked around, I could not find this book online. Is the International ST Software Catalog from Atari, Winter 1987 available anywhere? It looks like this:

post-4925-0-85799700-1559181229_thumb.jpg

This is a pretty cool catalog. I didn't realize that Atari made anything like this for the ST computers.

Adam

• Like 2

How many pages? Dimensions?

The books dimensions are:

8 1/2" tall x 5 1/2" wide x 1 1/2" thick.

I'm not sure how many pages the book actually has, as it uses an unusual page numbering system. The book is broken up into sections A-T, with each section being numbered separately, plus, there are sections outside of A-T that are unnumbered. I estimate there are around 500-600 total pages (this is based on an estimate where sixty pages is 1/8" (thickness) x 12 (number of 1/8s in 1 1/2") = 600).

Also, this English book is B&W with screenshots of about 1/3 of the software. This book covers software in English, German, French and Dutch. There may also be other languages that I didn't notice.

Adam

• Like 1

I'm willing to lean this out to someone so that it can be scanned.

Adam

I'm more than happy to scan and preserve it if you're willing to send it to Finland. I also have the later 1992 edition that i'm going to scan this summer.

I'd rather send it closer to home. I live in the American Southwest, in oft-overlooked state of New Mexico. Surely, someone "more local" would scan it.

Adam

Ok, hopefully you find someone. This is a rare piece of Atari software history. If things change let me know :) Edited by marakatti

last week some Atari documentation was donated to me. I looked around, I could not find this book online. Is the International ST Software Catalog from Atari, Winter 1987 available anywhere? It looks like this:

attachicon.gifAtari International ST Catalog Winter 1987.jpg

This is a pretty cool catalog. I didn't realize that Atari made anything like this for the ST computers.

Adam

Hi all.

I'm in possession of this, will try to do a scan also when I have some time.

post-67414-0-19928100-1559619024_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...