IGNORED

ANSI Graphics (Pablo Draw/Force Command)

Omega-TI

One of the things I really love about FORCE COMMAND is that people can configure their menus/system in as many ways as people can configure a TI system! With PabloDraw (which I never knew about until recently), I find it kind of neat that I can edit a pre-existing ANSI file on my TIPI's SD card from my PC.

I recently upgraded to version 8, and I wanted my DOS entry screen updated to reflect that as well... it took all of 10 seconds! :thumbsup:

gallery_35324_1027_78362.jpg

( CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE AND SEE IN SHARPER FOCUS)

gallery_35324_1027_4792.jpg

Post your ANSI menus or screens below, we might get inspiration from you or even blatantly plagiarize you!

• Like 1

I've found a couple of online ANSI & ASCII converters, but nothing I can download or paste into PabloDraw. I want to 'cheat' and take the easy way out of drawing something by hand as it's so time consuming, but have not succeeded... YET. Does anyone know of an online converter or a program that will take a JPG and convert it to something we can use for our Force Command's ANSI file?

post-35324-0-34693600-1559268597.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks, I ran into this site yesterday, and it seems to convert JPG's just fine, but I've not figured out how to get the results into PabloDraw. Any suggestions?

Maybe there is something I'm missing?

Unfortunately, it appears this site is now only converting to HTML. The BBS part in the heading for the ANSI converter is crossed out, which appears to mean it may have once output ANSI escape codes for color, but no more. About the only thing you can do is to block and copy the text picture to get a B&W-only rendition to save to a file that can be loaded into PabloDraw. The only problem is that PabloDraw does not appear to like the resulting file—at least, the text does not appear as it does in a text editor. I am not much help. Sorry. :_(

...lee