IGNORED

1st and 2nd Generation Games/Consoles up for sale

Mikebloke

Hi everyone, Ebay has just had a 1p fee on final sale offer so thought I would take advantage to list some things. There is nothing super rare here to be honest, but if you are in the process of grabbing games in this period then there might be something for you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/acebloke1986/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I'm UK based, but I'm not against shipping abroad, especially given that a number of games might have a wider appeal than just the UK. I'm not 100% sure how that works regarding ebay but I'll work it out.

Some of the more interesting games probably include:

German version of Tank Battle (unboxed sorry :( ) for Palladium

A number of uncommon acetronic games like Musical Games, Othello, electronic pinball and laser attack

A good number of Fairchild games, most boxed, starting at £4.99 each

A PC 50x machine boxed, 1292 and videopac with some games

But there is something from every UK released 2nd generation + PC 50x (atari 2600, 1292 machine, videopac, intellivision and colecovision). I've tried to make some funny because listing them all can be boring, so if you have ten minutes you can try and work out which bits are supposed to be funny.

I might add a few more things before midnight hits as that is when the ebay deal finishes, I can do another 50 odd items yet but they'll be PS1/PS2/X box mostly.