IGNORED

CIB Intellivision Games for Sale

cvga

We replaced our water heater last week which forced me to move a bunch of things to the other side of the basement. I'd rather sell this stuff than move it back to the storage area. I've been collecting for nearly 30 years and rarely sell anything so there's a bunch here. Prices to not include shipping ($5 first game + $1 for each additional game). All games include box, cart, instructions and two overlays if issued with the cart (with the exception of Vectron and Bump N Jump which only include one overlay). Every cart has been cleaned and tested. However, the condition of boxes, manual, overlays, etc varies. Feel free to request more information and/or pictures. I want you to be pleased with your purchase! Of course, all games will be packaged well and shipped in a box.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASES. NEARLY ALL OF THE GAMES HAVE BEEN SOLD/PENDING. I'VE ATTACHED A PICTURE OF THE REMAINING GAMES.

IMG 3204

I've crossed out the games that have been sold/pending

Prices shown in order of the picture:

LV Poker and Blackjack 1
Major League Baseball 1
Boxing 2
Loco-motion 3
Lock 'N' Chase 3

Demon Attack 4
Skiing 2
Night Stalker 3
PGA Golf (french) 2
Space Armada 2
Triple Action 2
Auto Racing 3
Skiing 2
The Dreadnaught Factor (sealed) offer

Pitfall 5
Slam Dunk - Super Pro Basketball 15
Super Pro Decathlon offer
Super Pro Football 12
Mission X 5
Microsurgeon 9
Tropical Trouble 15
Ice Trek 25
Centipede 20
River Raid 50
NFL Football 1
NASL Soccer (french) 1
Bump N Jump 7
Vectron 5
AD&D Treasures of Tarmin 10
Utopia 4
Frog Bog 4
Pitfall 5

Sea Battle 2
Dragonfire 7
Night Stalker

Astrosmash 3
Star Strike 3
Atlantis 5
Beauty & the Beast 5
Vectron 5
Burgertime 7
Donkey Kong 3

Horse Racing 3
Space Battle 2
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 8
Bowling 2
Lock 'N' Chase 3
Carnival 4
Mission X 5

Mission X (box variant) 20
Big League Baseball 25
Tennis 2

Kool-Aid Man 20
Armor Battle 3
Tron Deadly Discs 5
Tron Maze-a-Tron 2

Space Hawk 3
AD&D Treasures of Tarmin 8
Demon Attack 4
Space Armada 2
Snafu 3
Boxing 2
LV Poker and Blackjack 1

NFL Football 1
PGA Golf 2
Triple Action 2

NBA Basketball 1
Sub Hunt 2
NASL Soccer 1
Major League Baseball 1

gallery_274_2457_2473795.jpg

I also have a console that I'm willing to sell for $60 +shipping. Purchasing the console includes $20 of games of your choice and a RF-to-coax adapter (no need for a switchbox).

Thanks for looking!

Edited by cvga

Pm sent

I noticed that Widdosson inquired about a bunch of sales posts yesterday. Has he responded to any of you? He was the first to respond to my post and inquired about purchasing ALL of the carts. It's been over 36 hours and I haven't heard back from him so I'll be answering the other PMs that were sent to me shortly. Thanks to those of you who have sent me a PM and I apologize for the delay!

Which model of console are you selling? :)

It's the first model.

IMG 3133

I've literally played this for hours while cleaning/testing these games and didn't have any issues. Note that there are a few small dents in the name plates. It's $60 and includes $20 of games of your choice (as long as they haven't been sold).
Edited by cvga
  • Like 1

Good luck with your sale cvga. As I read through the games, I realized that it might be easier for potential buyers to find a game they are looking for if your list was in alphabetical order.

I agree with you but I put the prices in the same order that the carts are listed in the picture. I thought it would be less confusing that way since the pic isn't in alphabetical order!

• Like 1

Waiting on a reply in pms

Just replied - we had a family outing today and I wasn't available to reply earler

For everyone else who has purchased games from me recently - Thank you so much! Every package has been sent out. I made trips to the Post Office on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday last week :)