IGNORED

Lynx 1 motherboard revisions.

Unstablewarpfield

Hey guys,

Simple question. For a mod I'm developing I am looking for pictures of the different revisions of motherboards in the Lynx 1 units. Mine says it's a Rev B 2 motherboard. How many are out there?

Perticularly the power section of the board is of interest to me.

If anybody could help me out with some pictures or links that would be greatly appreciated :-D

Cheerz!

• Like 1

Maybe to clarify a bit... I am trying to build a mod to replace the power circuit with a usb charging LiPo. In the topic "the perfect lynx" I saw that someone managed to do this with an Adafruit powerboost 1000c and an ltc 2950, utilising the inverter present on the lynx. My board has all of this present. It's kind of in qsb form. You have to strip the original power circuit and my design fits on top of that. The microusb connector fits exactely through the opening of the original power connector. 4 leads are used to secure the mod to the motherboard. I added a 10000 mAh LiPo which fits exactely in the space where the batteries were. (Did have to dremel out a piece though.)

The original ON button is used to switch the console on and off.

Poweron and AC connected function as they should, meaning the console will still auto shutdown when off the power the save battery.

It also features 2 optional pads to connect the mcwill mod to. Wires can really be kept to a minimum.

Here's the board. I'll post pictures as soon as I have the pcb in and populated.

I have a test version installed at the moment which functions perfect. The only thing I need to know is info on the location of some of the critical holes on different revisions. If I'm lucky they are all in thesame location and Atari kept the power circuit identical, but before I have that info I can't be sure, hence the topic ;-)

72ac04f4-7907-4163-8d0d-a35b09f4ce65-1-0

• Like 2