IGNORED

Is anyone up for another TI day?

Omega-TI

Is anyone up for another TI day, say Saturday the 15th? We have all kinds of options now to meet up online in 'real-time' with Chatti, the group chat featuring Stewart's browser, or even playing a 'live' game of Chess. Even th old-fashioned way of taking turns on Heatwave and in SNEK could be a blast. (I've not see SNEK scores change in quite a while).

I don't say TI "only" day, because we still need the PC to transfer stuff to each other. In the mean time, leading up to that day, we could work on a few things to show off to each other and share. We might also consider using Skype (the VAST chat room) as well.

If this interests you, speak up!

I didn't want to answer until i knew I was ready on my end. And after months of no TIPI usage, the pi connected to my TIPI has issues. I have to disconnect it from tipi this weekend and start my troubleshooting process. Which means going through Matt's github and tipi webpage to see if there are any updates I need to do to tiPi and then see if there is a new SD image. If not, I might need to reimage my SD with the image I last downloaded and see how far I get. I hope it's the pi and not my TiPi/32k. But that's moving off topic. I would very much like to participate in such an event. Life is passing me by too quickly these days and I'm hardly taking notice.

I didn't want to answer until i knew I was ready on my end. And after months of no TIPI usage, the pi connected to my TIPI has issues. I have to disconnect it from tipi this weekend and start my troubleshooting process. Which means going through Matt's github and tipi webpage to see if there are any updates I need to do to tiPi and then see if there is a new SD image. If not, I might need to reimage my SD with the image I last downloaded and see how far I get. I hope it's the pi and not my TiPi/32k. But that's moving off topic. I would very much like to participate in such an event. Life is passing me by too quickly these days and I'm hardly taking notice.

likely you just need to do the 'update recovery' try this before reimaging

https://github.com/jedimatt42/tipi/wiki/FAQ#q-if-tipicfg-upgrade-fails-what-should-i-do

Not to derail the topic too much but I'm not getting video from my Pi. I recently upgraded my network so I know the Pi cannot connect to the the wifi yet.

likely you just need to do the 'update recovery' try this before reimaging

https://github.com/jedimatt42/tipi/wiki/FAQ#q-if-tipicfg-upgrade-fails-what-should-i-do

Edited by Sinphaltimus

I hate myself sometimes. I used an sd card extender and the3 micro sd car is in an sd card adaptor. The adaptor was plugged into the extender upside down. DOH!

Anyway, a bit tired, been a long day. I'll reconnect the tipi and everything tomorrow to ensure I'm good to go. I was at least able to get the display up and logged in to the pi disconnected from the ti. Tomorrow we reconnect everything and try again.

Not to derail the topic too much but I'm not getting video from my Pi. I recently upgraded my network so I know the Pi cannot connect to the the wifi yet.

• Like 1