Nickdraaco

Watara Supervision or Gamate items

Hello everyone. I am in search of anything Watara Supervision or gamate related.

More specifically i want to find: the TV-link, the AC Adapter, Magnum Console version, or any games

Did I read somewhere that flash cards exist for this system? I recall vaguely there was some compatibility with Vectrex eprom carrier type cards.

Did I read somewhere that flash cards exist for this system? I recall vaguely there was some compatibility with Vectrex eprom carrier type cards.

There is a Supervision flashcart out there. I have one but it stopped working. Supposed to be a newer version coming out

What???? Are you guys serious? The vextrex has a Supervision multicart? And the cartridge will work on a Supervision?

What???? Are you guys serious? The vextrex has a Supervision multicart? And the cartridge will work on a Supervision?

Posted (edited)

Wow. I don't know if I can handle your EXTREME enthusiasm for the Supervision.

And lol sorry, my phone freaked out and sent like a bunch of the same replies

I mean, even your phone is getting in on it. :-o

But what might interest you, if you haven't seen it already, is my modest Supervision website @

www.diskman.com/presents/supervision

You can learn all about what you may want to avoid collecting.

I don't have any items to sell you, though. You're on your own there.

Best luck.

Edited by DeathAdderSF
  • Like 1