IGNORED

A Beauty of an Atari XEGS Collection - Auction Spotted!

sixersfan105

Looks like a little over 18 hours are left on this eBay auction listed by seller "nintendolover." Looks like a part of that huge video game collection that the same guy was looking to sell complete but didn't have any takers at his astronomical price, so he appears to be splitting it up by system. It's currently at $510 and counting. Any ideas on what the winning bid will wind up being? Too rich for my blood and I have the system and a complete collection already, so I thought I'd point it out in case anyone was interested. Not mine, as my eBay ID is the same as my username here. Cheers.

https://ebay.to/2WfWHG2

I'm on the fence on if it was cheap...I'm trying to get some of my old XE stuff back now...I just don't think many people are into it. Especially CIB.

Yeah? I've seen CIB games go for a pretty penny on eBay, especially the harder to track down games like mentioned above.

I'm looking for loosies myself, just to play. Got a decent deal on Food Fight XE (dirty, but 10$ ain't bad) but it is depressing how little loose grey cart stuff is on there, how much $$ it is on there, and how many of the lots with NEAT 8 bit cart stuff in them also have DK, Qix, Pac Man, etc etc etc. When the lot is half super commons I already own, I can't make the math work! :grin: :mad:

• Like 1

I'm looking for loosies myself, just to play. Got a decent deal on Food Fight XE (dirty, but 10$ ain't bad) but it is depressing how little loose grey cart stuff is on there, how much $$ it is on there, and how many of the lots with NEAT 8 bit cart stuff in them also have DK, Qix, Pac Man, etc etc etc. When the lot is half super commons I already own, I can't make the math work! :grin: :mad:

Shot you a PM in case I have any loose carts that you're looking for.

• Like 1