IGNORED

Sale - Atari ST Games, Big Box PC Games, C64 Super Sketch, AtariForce Comic

After many years of (lovingly) staring at my collection in bookshelves around me, I've decided that I need to thin things out a little. I will add to this thread as things go along instead of making new threads each time.

Shipping is from Saskatchewan, Canada - that unfortunately does mean that shipping to the US especially is pricy (but tracked).

Commodore 64 Super Sketch

Complete in box with cart and starter kit. In nice condition. This is another item I've had for (at least) 15 years, and always thought to myself "one day I'll try this out". Never have - so time to go to someone else :) Asking US $70 + ship.

post-13852-0-22670000-1560379743_thumb.jpg

Atari Force DC Comic Lot

Complete run of issues 1-20, plus "special" #1. All in really nice shape. I must be honest, I don't even know why I bought these so many years ago. I'm not a comic reader. Haha - time to put the shelfspace to better use. Asking US $25 + shipping. 

post-13852-0-90296500-1560379868_thumb.jpg

Big Box PC Game Lot

Secret Weapons of The Luftwaffe (Lucasfilm), Tachyon The Fringe, Nova 9, Microcosm, Steel Panthers II, and Panzer General II. The latter two don't have the "inner" cardboard, just the flimsy outer cardboard. Steel Panthers II has both the game CD and the extra campaigns CD. These things are heavy - Luftwaffe alone weighs a metric ton (almost). So I'm honestly not sure how best to offer them. As the entire lot, I'd ask $50 (US) + shipping. 

post-13852-0-85523700-1560380137_thumb.jpg

(Edit - SOLD)

Decided to sell my entire Retro Gamer collection. I currently do have them on eBay, but am happy to end listings and sell individual issues or lots to fellow AtariAge users for discounts.

Send me a PM if you're interested in any issues. For direct Paypal gift payments from Atariagers, I'm happy to do $10 US or $13.50 CAD per issue plus shipping, less if you buy several issues. Do note that they are heavy (~375 g per issue), so shipping is high both within Canada and from Canada to the US (and as of two magazines they have to go out as packages, not lettermail). Shipping to Europe is pretty crazy. :(

Edited by Midnight Synergy

• 3 months later...