IGNORED

SM BAKER 5200 3D PRINTED CASE DESIGNED BY amiman99

David Alexander

Hello, I have had people reach out to me asking about getting a case for their SM baker 5200 analogue controller.

The case design was made by Atari age member amiman99 who has been so kind to allow my friend to offer his 3D printer Services.

Cases are available in both Left or Right analogue and a variety of colors.

Please contact Michael at thechurchofthesilverball@hotmail.com

I am not making any money off these, the files are available to print your own.

But if your like me and dont have a 3D printer Michael is willing to help for a fee.

Please note I am not involved in anyway with Michael's service so if you have any issues I am not responsible or liable but he did a great job for me.

post-38693-0-34322700-1560011720_thumb.jpg

post-38693-0-92825000-1560021731.png

• Like 2

I'm fine with the idea of someone else printing these cases as a service, especially in Canada. It does take a long time to print them, removing the supports, and cleaning.

Let everyone know that a big thank goes to amiman99 for designing the cases and allowing Michael to 3D print the cases.

These are his designs.

How does one purchase the electronics in the first place?

Hello, I have had people reach out to me asking about getting a case for their SM baker 5200 analogue controller.

The case design was made by Atari age member amiman99 who has been so kind to allow my friend to offer his 3D printer Services.

Cases are available in both Left or Right analogue and a variety of colors.

Please contact Michael at thechurchofthesilverball@hotmail.com

I am not making any money off these, the files are available to print your own.

But if your like me and dont have a 3D printer Michael is willing to help for a fee.

Please note I am not involved in anyway with Michael's service so if you have any issues I am not responsible or liable but he did a great job for me.

How does one purchase the electronics in the first place?

I built two of them last year. The boards were (I think) $10 each plus shipping. He may have raised the price to $12 but not sure.

Parts to build two boards came to about $25-$30 from Digi-Key. Scott’s website has a blog entry with the bill of materials posted.

This thread reminds me I still haven’t coordinated with my friend to pick up my 3D-printed case he designed for me ...

Edited by DrVenkman
  • Like 1