IGNORED

Podfolio Atari Portfolio Podcast

Ripdubski

It has taken me WAAAAAAY too long to complete this. The first installment of Podfolio is ready for consumption. This podcast is dedicated to worlds first palm top computer - the Atari Portfolio. 13 installments total. I'm releasing the first one now to gauge reception. The rest will either be released weekly or all at once near the beginning of July.

The podcast itself will be published through the Inverse ATASCII distribution channels, namely iTunes (Apple Podcasts) and the Inverse ATASCII website.

There will be associated supplementary content embedded in the Inverse ATASCII web site, a post for each installment which will include images, screen shots, etc.

Podfolio 01 The Overview: https://inverseatascii.info/2019/06/08/podfolio-01-the-overview-supplement/

Thanks for listening.

post-37823-0-11061300-1560046487_thumb.png

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Nice Pods. I love my Portfolio, got a dip Pocket PC and Atari Portfolio. Got HPC-750 Portfolio Chess, Portfolio Basic in French, weird stuff like Linkscard Your Fairway Companion (I thought it was a Golf game) and all issues of the UK fanzine The Portfolio Connection (I wrote many articles for this) and lots more.....

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 6:13 AM, high voltage said:

Nice Pods. I love my Portfolio, got a dip Pocket PC and Atari Portfolio. Got HPC-750 Portfolio Chess, Portfolio Basic in French, weird stuff like Linkscard Your Fairway Companion (I thought it was a Golf game) and all issues of the UK fanzine The Portfolio Connection (I wrote many articles for this) and lots more.....

Thanks!  Quite a bit of personal recollection, and new research went into the overall production.  Glad it is being appreciated.

• 3 months later...