Sign in to follow this  
Rev

Intellivision Entertainment (Amico) opens Germany office 11 new games

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-06-10-intellivision-opening-european-office

In Nuremberg Germany, anyone live near there? So this studio is working on 11 new games eh?

Seven studios based in Bavaria are working on games for Amico. Intellivision Entertainment Europe GmbH and its new president, Hans Ippisch, will oversee all European sales, marketing and production of exclusive console games from Europe. The office will engage with developers throughout Europe and currently seven Bavarian studios are working on 11 different titles.

http://www.gamespress.com/release.asp?c=48b203--175038

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/344396/INTELLIVISION_ENTERTAINMENT_OPENING_EUROPEAN_HEADQUARTERS_IN_GERMANY_HANS_IPPISCH_APPOINTED_PRESIDENT.php

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

NurembErg, my friend. The perfect place if you want to do a trial

The grammar police! Too soon?

• Like 1

Nuremberg isnt Germany, its Bavaria. Please dont mix these two countries all together :D

We have the Free State of Jefferson here on the West coast...but it is unrecognized by California, Oregon or the U.S.. Many of us argue that California is not part of the United States and that Berkeley is not part of the planet.

Nuremberg isnt Germany, its Bavaria. Please dont mix these two countries all together :D

I blame google.

post-19433-0-24535700-1560182071_thumb.jpeg

Bavaria is a state of Germany, so it's Nuremberg/Germany.

That’s what I said, Germany

• Like 1

Hm, with the Amico planned to be released on October 10, 2020 - will it coincide with the Oktoberfest?

(Yes, I'm aware that a proper Oktoberfest mainly takes place in September, but I believe lately it has extended into October even in Bavaria?)

Oktoberfest is worthy of the entire year.

• Like 1

Hm, with the Amico planned to be released on October 10, 2020 - will it coincide with the Oktoberfest?

(Yes, I'm aware that a proper Oktoberfest mainly takes place in September, but I believe lately it has extended into October even in Bavaria?)

The original Oktoberfest in Munich goes until the first week of October. So there should be no collision of events. And I don't think that the introduction of the Amico will held in Munich anyway. ;)