Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RSS Bot

atari2600land's Blog - Frank the Fruit Fly update - June 2019

Recommended Posts

I had an idea for a screen for Frank the Fruit Fly. I decided to have yet another wall block his path. This time, Frank needs to go into an igloo where the switch to remove the wall is located and press it so he can move forward. This took about a couple hours to do. Most of the work was making sure the coordinates for Frank's interactions were correct (or close). Odd screens though happened. Like in the igloo for one:

Notice the upper right hand side is screwed up. I tried my best to make it less screwed up. Anyway, the code is past 4,500 lines (my biggest game yet). It's 49k. My aim is 4MB to match all the other Pokemon Mini games commercially released. Even if I die of old age before I get the game completed, I am proud of what I have accomplished and it was fun to do it (at times. Other times it was pure aggravation.) But with me working on it an average of once a month, I'd probably get the game completed 20 years from now! I need to work on it more often, I guess. Either that, or work on an easier thing to do.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-83561800-1560182142.png


http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-15963-frank-the-fruit-fly-update-june-2019/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...