IGNORED

New release of Spiker by the Blue Sky Rangers

Bamse

42 minutes ago, Rev said:

May as well take Super Pro Skiing and Slap Shot Hockey from the 125.   These are slightly improved and renamed hacks in new boxes.

That brings the 125 down to 122. 

Sure, the no update/hack list.  It's all about how you define your list.  But you have to also remove Super Pro Football, Slam Dunk, and Triple Challenge.  That makes a list of 119.

18 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Sure, the no update/hack list.  It's all about how you define your list.  But you have to also remove Super Pro Football, Slam Dunk, and Triple Challenge.  That makes a list of 119.

Who can argue with Mr Me?   Looks like 119 now.  

Should make it it a little easier on new collectors.

50 minutes ago, Rev said:

So the 3 above mentioned games should be downgraded to a footnote and the official count is 122 since we have not encountered any opposition. 

Cheers

As a general rule I don’t debate the undebatable with those that don’t collect for the Inty and have an IQ under 80. It just doesn’t seem fair to pick on the ill informed and the ill equipped. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cmart604 said:

As a general rule I don’t debate the undebatable with those that don’t collect for the Inty and have an IQ under 80. It just doesn’t seem fair to pick on the ill informed and the ill equipped. 

Does your parole officer know you have access to the Internet, you are violating the terms of your release.   

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, the1hatman said:

All joking aside, I think the easiest way to settle the debate in general is to state the incontrovertible fact that there are 125 original TITLES released for the Intellivision. Well, and also the 8 Keyboard Component titles so... AH CRAP HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

Odd, I count myself has having all 9 Keyboard Component titles...... (But perhaps you don't count Basic itself? I would have 10 if I also counted Basic Data Storage Cassettes)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

In a probably futile attempt to get this thread back on course, hey BSRSteve it’s now June 48 based on your calendar, should we expect these games out soon? Just curious.

Yes, I received the first (small) batch on Monday and expect to make an announcement tomorrow, just trying to figure out how best to handle it.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

Yes, I received the first (small) batch on Monday and expect to make an announcement tomorrow, just trying to figure out how best to handle it.

… and here I thought you were going to say they'd be available … 

wait for it …

In the spring.

<rimshot/>