IGNORED

Promotional Pamphlets

Preppie

Going through my old collection I found some of these promotional pamphlets. They're probably fairly common but if anyone archives these and needs scans give me a shout.

IMG 20190613 205916

IMG 20190613 205836

I also have a couple of VIC-20 pamphlets and a ZX Spectrum one too.

• Like 5

Ok, this is gonna be a little more difficult than I first thought. They all fold out bigger than A4 (the I/O pamphlet is 42cmx59cm) so I'll have to scan in sections and stich them together, which is something I've never done before.

Maybe I could scan them and someone with more knowledge of graphic software could stich them together. Or I'd be ok just posting them to someone who knows what they're doing.

Actually it would be better if you scan each page of the pamphlet separately. If you do them as tifs or no/low compression jpg, I can put all the pages into a pdf. Please scan them at 100 percent size. Sometimes people think the bigger the better but they open up to huge sizes if you do them to big.

Allan

Hello guys

Looks like DIN A2 format (594 x 420 mm). That means you can't even scan them on a modern xeroxing machine. Print shops might be able to scan them though. (My employer rents some space from a printing company/shop. They can scan up to 1600 dpi and up to 150 x 250 cm. In full color.)

Sincerely

Mathy