IGNORED

TMNT Rescue Palooza - A New Original TMNT Game

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere on AtariAge yet. I downloaded it last night and it is fantastic (at least after playing 1 level). One thing that surprised me was the humor in the (non-voiced) cut scenes. It made me love the thing immediately.

To save you time, here is the Direct Download link https://gamejolt.com/games/TMNT-Rescue-Palooza/39658/download/build/707978

Main Website here

It is inspired by the NES games but is a completely new game for Windows. This is great for me because the original TMNT on the NES was probably the worst disappointment in my whole gaming history. It is the Pac Man of the NES for me - LOL

Here's their quick hit about it:

It’s Pizza Time! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rescue-Palooza is a free fan-made beat-em-up game based on the TMNT! An update and homage to the classic NES titles, with tons of characters playable for the first time!

Vital Tortistics:

- 60 playable characters

- 17 stages

- 4 Bonus stages

- 4-player local coop

- Improved graphics

- Voice clips from the TV show

- Rideable vehicles

- Countless references to the original TMNT cartoon and toyline!

Wow thanks for the TMNT tipoff, but also that added comment under as I went mining and saw that MMPR game looks solid, yet he also remade the earlier Thundercats game (C64) and The Karate Kid (NES) too. He seems to have a talent for polishing up some older 8bit turds but also making 2 excellent brawlers (MMPR/TMNT) since. I'm going to have to grab at least the latter two, not so sure on the polished turds. ;)

• Like 1