IGNORED

News - Godfather is no more? no, I'm here!

newcoleco

Quick recap: I'm the author of many devkit tools including graphics, sounds, and data compression, and a couple of original homebrew titles like Jeepers Creepers and Ghost Blaster, and musics like Crazy Train, Jump, Poker Face, Commando, GhostBusters, Space Harrier, Toto, Safety Dance, and Duck Tales. This February 2019 was the 20th year of my first CV game from scratch titled Breakout; not a great game but simple and in french. I've started to make tools and rom hacks since 1996, so more than 20 years ago, my ColecoVision coding passion started.

Dear Coleco friends,

I've been again inactive for months in the ColecoVision scene, sorry about that.

I love thinking about composing musics and ways to bring some projects back to life after years on ice. But for now, I've nothing in progress.

The reason I'm writting this message, is to inform you that I'm alive, and I'm also going through a big change.

It will be a shock for some who haven't seen my Facebook page in March this year before it got blocked. I can't deny who I am anymore; I'm doing a transition from Daniel to Amy. The name is changed legally, and I've psychiatric and medical support for almost a year now. I stay the same person, I'm just having some physical and emotional changes.

I suppose my godfather title is no more valid, but feel free to keep using it.

Thanks for your support and appreciation of my work through all these years!

Best regards SmallWavingHappy.gif

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

Dear Coleco friends,

I've been again inactive for months in the ColecoVision scene, sorry about that.

I love thinking about composing musics and ways to bring some projects back to life after years on ice. But for now, I've nothing in progress.

The reason I'm writting this message, is to inform you that I'm alive, and I'm also going through a big change.

It will be a shock for some who haven't seen my Facebook page in March this year before it got blocked. I can't deny who I am anymore; I'm doing a transition from Daniel to Amy. The name is changed legally, and I've psychiatric and medical support for almost a year now. I stay the same person, I'm just having some physical and emotional changes.

HMMMMMM.........I think you should become GODMOTHER :-)

!!!!!

• Like 2

I know next to nothing about Coleco, and very little about you. But I just wanted to leave my message of support. Wishing you happiness and success in the future. Be yourself, whatever that may be - always very brave, and absolutely the right thing to do.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 12:13 PM, newcoleco said:

Dear Coleco friends,

Your the Godmother now. Hope your happy in your new life. Your an awesome person!

1 hour ago, newcoleco said:

I didn't see your PM. have you tried on Facebook or here?

That was on here. I sent a PM on Atariage and a automatic message said your PM box wasn't accepting messages. That was before the first PM on facebook a couple weeks ago. Thanks for the response.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm happy for you, Amy! I've been a big fan & admirer of your work for many, many years.. Ever since seeing some of the first ColecoVision homebrews you ever put out, in the early 2000's. Best of luck to you, whatever you do.. You'll always have my support. I hope you continue to put out new things, ColecoVision wise because your talent is second to none, especially in the sound department. :)  All the best! Cheers

PS I've already got you added on Facebook.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 5:43 PM, doubledown said:

Amy, I tried to send you a PM here, but it was kicked back that you couldn't receive messages.  Please get it touch with me when you have a minute.  

Sorry. My mailbox here was always a problem. I will try to free space and contact you.