IGNORED

Do you foresee Limited Run Games' aftermarket prices going up or down?

On 7/16/2019 at 9:44 AM, Jin said:

My quest to acquire all the limited release Switch games I wanted for my collection that I missed out on at the time of their release is now complete! :D

Q2X6B1Z.jpg

4yCvZoP.jpg

Now I've just gotta keep up with the upcoming releases so I won't have to pay out the nose to eBay scalpers later down the line. Fortunately the only limited release Switch games on my wants list at this point are Raiden V: Director's Cut Limited Edition coming out July 25th, which I already have pre-ordered, then Night in the Woods that's scheduled for release at some point during the 4th quarter of this year. :)

I'm jelly of that CotM physical copy you have.  :)  I just picked up another game, tho, so no more games for Nate for a while!

Shame they didn't go outside of Starwars, Indiana Jones on the N64 was a very extremely limited run.  Back in the day the company said they did 10K copies of it, majority were distributed to blockbuster as a rental game, and a small portion were direct from company web ordering (where I got mine 20 years ago.)  That was the superior release of the game vs the PC one strangely enough too.  I'd be very interested if they dug that up even if I still have the game depending how they handle it.  The game was rushed out with a staff of one to finish it (an old E3 story of mine from 2000) so it has bugs, bad ones you can reproduce or crash the system by just using it.)  If that was tidied up so that it behaved better, instant buy.

8 hours ago, godslabrat said:

I'm laughing a bit at the LRG release of Shadows of the Empire for N64.  That game is like, $10 shipped on eBay.

5 hours ago, tpugmire said:

Yeah, I don’t get the Star Wars releases. Bounty Hunter makes the most sense, but just barely. If they were being rereleased on a new console, fine. But to have the only difference be the packaging and cart shell color is dumb. 

Concur.  You get posters, art cards, pins, who cares?  This is all repro of old art.  Empire on NES stunk.