IGNORED

Forum Upgrade Today, June 15th! PLEASE READ!

Albert

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:29 AM, Albert said:

@fdr4prez I've installed an updated version of the forum theme that should fix this issue.  Can you please try again after you've cleared your browser cache and report back what you see?

Thanks!

..Al

Sorry for the delayed response.

I just checked with Win7 and IE11 and it looks good so far.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I've noticed now, when posting a reply to a status update, the page does not refresh.  The status update will get posted, but it doesn't look like it has.  I was using Firefox 70.0 (64-bit).

Yes, this has been reported to Invision and they've already fixed it for the next release.  I've asked if they can patch the forum here since who knows how long it'll take them to do their next update (and I just updated the forum two days ago, which is when this issue was introduced).

..Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure what is going on, but I have noticed today from 2 browsers on 2 different PCs (one logged in, one not).  When accessing the site, I geta message saying "checking AtariAge for your browser".  I tried to copy text for this post but it wouldn't let me.

Yes, the site has been under a bot attack since about midnight last night.  The page you're seeing makes it harder for the bots to get through, along with a few other things I'm working on.  The forums are a bit slower when over 5,000 bots are hitting the site all at once.

..Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes, the site has been under a bot attack since about midnight last night.  The page you're seeing makes it harder for the bots to get through, along with a few other things I'm working on.  The forums are a bit slower when over 5,000 bots are hitting the site all at once.

..Al

OK - that makes sense as to the DDOS message.  Sorry to hear of trouble like this - why do people have to be so disruptive?!?