IGNORED

New Evercade Handheld System

999galaxyB

On 9/10/2020 at 10:33 PM, Swami said:

Piko Collection 2 is all Sports and Racing games. 

Yep, but the more important thing is that collection has 2  32 bit games. Evercade that known last week with one being Football Madness and other being Racing Fever.

Based on the companies Evercade has currently, I'm hoping for Mr. Driller, Klonoa, Soul Blade and the Tekken series get 32 bit releases for a future Namco Collection.

• Like 2

On 9/22/2020 at 6:25 PM, Swami said:

How do you even get those two modes to work. I've had no luck.

Select your game mode that you want to play and press the X button... not the A button.  Pressing A takes you back one menu... pressing X will start the mode.

Let me know if this helps... everyone needs to play and enjoy some Magical Drop II!  It's fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, King_Salamon said:

Select your game mode that you want to play and press the X button... not the A button.  Pressing A takes you back one menu... pressing X will start the mode.

Let me know if this helps... everyone needs to play and enjoy some Magical Drop II!  It's fun!

So, the problem was I was waiting until after the title screen where the tutorial starts and then pressing start, or any other button, and it would just take me back to the title screen. I finally figured out you have to press start while the title screen animation is going to get the Start/Options menu. Thanks for the X button info. Honestly, all the other games I figured out by random button press after a few seconds.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Swami said:

So, the problem was I was waiting until after the title screen where the tutorial starts and then pressing start, or any other button, and it would just take me back to the title screen. I finally figured out you have to press start while the title screen animation is going to get the Start/Options menu. Thanks for the X button info. Honestly, all the other games I figured out by random button press after a few seconds.

Glad to see that you have it figured out.  It was one of the only games that have had me stumped so far.  I have a bunch of titles to try out yet but I'll make my way through them eventually.  lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Songbird said:

I got to try out Evercade for the first time today... really liking the selection of games here! ;)

image.png.9696a3a029188fac448c2ed3cc24c2ef.png

Honestly, the emulation and screen quality are both very crisp, and controls seem great too. A bit of an adjustment from the standard Lynx button layout, but not too much of a switch.

Really looking forward to the two Lynx collections!  Will be a lot of fun to revisit some old games and explore and discover new ones!

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 2:42 PM, Songbird said:

For those looking for a USA option, the Songbird online store now has a limited supply of Evercade premium packs, carrying cases, and cartridges in stock. And yes, I will be carrying future cartridges including the Lynx collections. :) Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.61c4eeb290721d8e0663c5a86a808aa3.png

1. What service do you use for shipping?

2. What city do you ship from?

3. Is there tracking with the $8 flat rate shipping?

Thank you.

On 9/26/2020 at 12:42 PM, Songbird said:

For those looking for a USA option, the Songbird online store now has a limited supply of Evercade premium packs, carrying cases, and cartridges in stock. And yes, I will be carrying future cartridges including the Lynx collections. :) Enjoy!

image.thumb.png.61c4eeb290721d8e0663c5a86a808aa3.png

I'm already up to date on everything out so far, but being in the USA I will purchase from you in the future.

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swami said:

New collection announced: Indie Heroes - 14 retro style games made by independent studios. 

I am forward to Indie Heroes.

This are some games that I am interest in playing after seeing screenshots of them such as Uchusen: Ultimate Ploid Battle.

Collections like this is why I was interested in the Evercade before getting it as a birthday gift.

• Like 3

All the carts have a little something for everyone.  Even that Piko sports cart has a few games that interest me... and I thought a sports-centric was a bad idea for sales.  

Now this Indie Heroes cart is awesome!  It's like a Mega Cat or Piko cart where I don't recognize or even heard of a bunch of the games... you're going to find something that you enjoy and because you have all the other titles, you're going to try out each and will likely find more goodies!

Looking forward to checking out Arrest Quest, Anguna, that horizontal shooter and a few others.  I like that they have added colour to the Arrest Quest game just for the Evercade edition!  Oh and this will be the next release to have a reversable case cover!  Wonder what it will look like?  Will it be like the Lynx one (same but different) or something completely different?  2021 will be a lot of fun on the Evercade!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Songbird said:

Two new Evercade cartridges are now available at Songbird:

Xeno Crisis & Tanglewood

Oliver Twins Collection

Orders will ship early next week. Other cartridges and the Evercade Carry Case are also in stock. And of course, watch for the new Evercade Lynx collection carts #1 and #2 coming in November!

Great! Just ordered these and the Piko and Technos collections. I gotta support our local companies.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IntelliMission said:

Are all the games in the Oliver Twins collection NES versions?

Yeah, I though some of them might be Amiga or other computer versions. There was a 2017 Kickstarter for ZX Spectrum Dizzy called Wonderful Dizzy set in Oz. Maybe Vol. 2.

• 2 weeks later...