IGNORED

New Evercade Handheld System

999galaxyB

I ordered a Evercade VS Founders edition because  I was going to buy all 6 cartridges anyway.

So at that point I am getting the system with two controllers and a bunch of extras for a decent deal of about $125. US.

I imagine if someone only wanted 2 or 3 of the cartridges that may keep them from buying it.

I really like the poster that comes with it because of all the Intellivision game box images.

Cool stuff!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 4:56 AM, Songbird said:

That's a lot of Evercade threads! :D

Pre-orders go live on Songbird tomorrow for the VS and all the upcoming carts. Sorry, we won't have the Founders edition however.

I just preordered the two carts that I still needed after preordering the Evercade VS from Funstock,on top of the 4 I had already on preorder from Songbird. 

Thanks for making these available to us all!

That's 12 Evercade carts I have coming to me at some point the rest of the year.

Wow,that is a large amount of video game goodness coming up!??

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
18 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

Your choice, but did you email them? They are very responsive.

Awaiting response. Probably won't hear back til Tuesday as Monday is New Years  Bank Holiday.

I did receive an automated response saying someone will reply as soon as possible

Edited by Lord Innit
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I know the thread in Modern Console General is the active one, but I thought some people here might want to know:

Atari has ended the licensing agreement with Blaze and all five Atari cartridges (Atari Console 1&2, Atari Lynx 1&2, Atari Arcade) are now out of production. Songbird, VGP, etc all got restocks so you will want to order soon if you want a copy of any of them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...