IGNORED

Another idea... that would give someone something to do.

Omega-TI

Okay, I'd like to see a TI related program that would always run on a Windows PC in the background, maybe an Android phone version too.  What is it?  Only a simple program that would work with MYTI99.COM, alerting someone of any CHATTI or GROUP CHAT activity.  A push notification?  Of course you would have to boot up your TI to reply, but hey, any excuse for some TI time, right?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hi Omega. You have to run any of those programs to get notifications. I did add a notice to the homepage of myti99.com which tells you if you have unread email, and I could add a notification for unread CHATTI messages easily enough. I think no-one's noticed because the site gets very, very little activity.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ElectricLab said:

Hi Omega. You have to run any of those programs to get notifications. I did add a notice to the homepage of myti99.com which tells you if you have unread email, and I could add a notification for unread CHATTI messages easily enough. I think no-one's noticed because the site gets very, very little activity.

Sorry, it's been a while since I visited.  I used to check in quite often, but only rarely ran into anyone other than Greg from time to time, so I kind of drifted away.  I think I'll check it out tomorrow.  I need to boot up my TIPI anyway to transfer programs to another SD card I'll be sending a friend for his TIPI, so I guess this will be a good excuse to see if anyone is around tomorrow afternoon/evening.

1 minute ago, --- Ω --- said:

Sorry, it's been a while since I visited.  I used to check in quite often, but only rarely ran into anyone other than Greg from time to time, so I kind of drifted away.  I think I'll check it out tomorrow.  I need to boot up my TIPI anyway to transfer programs to another SD card I'll be sending a friend for his TIPI, so I guess this will be a good excuse to see if anyone is around tomorrow afternoon/evening.

I just fixed a bug that was preventing people from registering on myti99.com, and I checked my web logs and see that it definitely affected a few people. Oops.

• Like 2