IGNORED

FS or Trade Raspberry Pi3

jetset

I bought a Raspberry Pi a while back, used it a fewX and it's basically sitting in a box now. I paid $150 (shipped), but I'm not looking for that, just a decent amount in trade or cash.

I'm mostly looking for Atari Homebrews, or a flashback system (NES/SNES/Atari (at least the controllers lol). Cash I'm thinking $85 shipped.

Here's what it includes;

1. Raspberry Pi 3 in SmartiPi case

2. Quality heatsinks applied to the chips

3. 2.5A heavy duty power supply

4. HDMI cable

5. 64GB microSDXC card with pre-compiled RetroPie image loaded with various full sets of vintage console games

This was made by an AA member, great quality, the truth is I just don't use it. Don't mind the RCA cable in the pic. It somehow wound up in the box (yours if you want it though lol).

Make me an offer here or via pm.

IMG_7293.jpg

Edited by jetset

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Not at your asking price. The Pi4 is out now, and the 3B+ is going for $20 brand new as a result. 

You should load load it up with emulators and make it into a nice mini console. 

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I'll probably just hold on to it then....it is loaded with emulators and games, I just wanted to be cautious about mentioning that.

• Like 1

Goneski! Solde/traded.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:44 AM, Flojomojo said:

Not at your asking price. The Pi4 is out now, and the 3B+ is going for $20 brand new as a result. 

You should load load it up with emulators and make it into a nice mini console. 

Edited by jetset