IGNORED

Impossible Things

Anyone have recent luck buying ROMs from Carl Mueller Jr site or from the Intellivision.us website?   Interested in buying some games for my LTO Flash but inquiries on these sites go unanswered.   I’m not comfortable making PayPal donations for a ROM if the sites are no longer the point of sale location.  I’m fully prepared to accept I screwed up somehow. 

www.carlmuellerjr.com

www.intellivision.us

6 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Anyone have recent luck buying ROMs from Carl Mueller Jr site or from the Intellivision.us website?   Interested in buying some games for my LTO Flash but inquiries on these sites go unanswered.   I’m not comfortable making PayPal donations for a ROM if the sites are no longer the point of sale location.  I’m fully prepared to accept I screwed up somehow. 

www.carlmuellerjr.com

www.intellivision.us

Try PMing him. He's around her somewhere.

Send an email to:

elektronite@hotmail.com

...and tell them which ROMs you want for your LTO Flash! and be sure to include the first 5 characters of your LTO Flash's DRUID (from the LTO Flash! software GUI) and then they will send you the ROMs after you pay via PayPal (they'll tell you where to send payment).  The ROMs will only work on YOUR LTO Flash! after you purchase them.

9 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

www.carlmuellerjr.com

www.intellivision.us

Elektronite will alert Carl to visit Atari Age. You can be confident that if you make a donation, you will get your ROM.

10 hours ago, KylJoy said:

Send an email to:

elektronite@hotmail.com

...and tell them which ROMs you want for your LTO Flash! and be sure to include the first 5 characters of your LTO Flash's DRUID (from the LTO Flash! software GUI) and then they will send you the ROMs after you pay via PayPal (they'll tell you where to send payment).  The ROMs will only work on YOUR LTO Flash! after you purchase them.

I have bought from Elektronite.  Smooth process.   Will eventually own all the ROMs they have for sale.

Just follow the directions on my Blogger page. Basically, send payment to cmjrd2k@gmail.com, and send a note to carljr17@hotmail.com to let me know you've made payment in which ROM you wanted (you may also be required to send the first five digits of your DRUID, if it's an LTO Flash! ROM).

That's it. Rest assured that you will get your ROM, I've had no dissatisfied customers.

Thanks, Carl

• Like 1