IGNORED

How to store TI cartridges?

xabin

I had to pay $50 for mine, IIRC, but it was part of a group of things I bought from the same seller--and included an Exceltek Killer Caterpillar cartridge (that was the expensive item in the lot, as it was something like $500). The rest was a bunch of Milliken Math Sequences cartridges--the 2-in-1 types. I still have to reconstruct one of the management disks for them, as they don't work without it.

• Thanks 1

I just noticed this topic.  :)

I have six bins full of TI-99/4A games from my collection.  I have more where these came from as well, but they would mostly be duplicates after that.  I have them in nice plastic drawers that fit three columns of TI carts perfectly.  I also use these to store loose carts for other systems and have a whole wall of these..  Half of these drawers may be dupes, I don't recall.  :D

tigames_1.jpg

tigames_2.jpg

tigames_3.jpg

tigames_4.jpg

tigames_5.jpg

tigames_6.jpg

tigames_7.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I have around 20 cartridges for the 99, and the only one i ever use is XB.

The rest are stored in a old box, along with a tape player and a tape containing a custom word list for M.B. Hangman on side A, and the TI Basic game Morphy on side B.

If/when i ever get a FinalGrom99, the XB cartridge will get tossed in with the others.

Edited by jrhodes
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, jrhodes said:

I have around 20 cartridges for the 99, and the only one i ever use is XB.

The rest are stored in a old box, along with a tape player and a tape containing a custom word list for M.B. Hangman on side A, and the TI Basic game Morphy on side B.

If/when i ever get a FinalGrom99, the XB cartridge will get tossed in with the others.

When I picked up my FG99, the only carts I kept were ones that I just really like directly connecting to the TI for sentimental value.  :)  I'm not sure if things have changed, but I always had a little trouble with the Bigfoot ROM on the FG99 cart- when I want to play Bigfoot, I go for the original cartridge.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

15 depends on the printer tho

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

https://www.warsawlibrary.org/3DPrint_handout_web.pdf

This looks to be the 3D printer they use. Dunno if this makes a difference. But 15 minutes for the printing, at $1 per hour of printing, that should let us make enough to cover our collection in under $10. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, xabin said:

https://www.warsawlibrary.org/3DPrint_handout_web.pdf

This looks to be the 3D printer they use. Dunno if this makes a difference. But 15 minutes for the printing, at $1 per hour of printing, that should let us make enough to cover our collection in under $10. Thanks.

15 HOURS :)

17 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

never hurts to ask, you should send them the stl and see how long they say it will take, every printer is different.. 

Greg

Maybe. 15 hours is still around $15 for a single print, but I've pushed my luck with printing stuff at libraries, and I don't want to have that happen here, with the 3D printing.

• 2 months later...