IGNORED

Closing out a Collection

TesseractE

Heya!  I'm only 6 games away from a complete set of NTSC Atari 7800 games...  Anyone willing to part with any of the following titles? Or does anyone know of good online game stores I could purchase from?

Fatal Run
Ikari Warriors
Kung-Fu Master
Midnight Mutants (Plenty of PAL options on eBay, but not much NTSC)
Summer Games
Tank Command

I know there are two copies of Fatal Run on eBay right now, but they're posted for 2-3x what's on PriceCharting/GameValueNow.  I'm also very much NOT picky about it being in box.  I intend to play these games, so I'm quite fine with Loose cartridges.

Edited by TesseractE
  • Like 2

Congrats on being so close to a complete collection! It's fun, isn't it? Looks like Video61 has Summer Games for a palatable $39.95. All of their titles are new in box. 

http://www.atarisales.com/7800new.html

By the way, PriceCharting is often highly inaccurate. I stopped using it a while back. Sorting by sold listings on eBay is a more accurate reflection of current value. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sixersfan105 said:

Congrats on being so close to a complete collection! It's fun, isn't it? Looks like Video61 has Summer Games for a palatable $39.95. All of their titles are new in box. 

http://www.atarisales.com/7800new.html

By the way, PriceCharting is often highly inaccurate. I stopped using it a while back. Sorting by sold listings on eBay is a more accurate reflection of current value. 

I've found it mostly (but not completely) accurate compared to what I've found in game stores, at least.  I also check GameValueNow as well.  As for Summer Games, I got an offer PMd from another user. ^^d

6 hours ago, Mitch said:

I have a loose Kung Fu Master available.

Mitch

Fantastic!  If you're willing to part with it, drop me a PM and we'll hash things out.

Edited by TesseractE

18 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

I am in the final stretch to complete my 7800 CIB. I just need a Scrapyard Dog Cart. I have the box and manual already. I never dreamed it would be the last thing I needed. 

That link posted a couple above yours to Video61 says they still have NIB Scrapyard Dog's for $29.99. 

• Like 1

Tank Command is gonna be a challenge and is a wallet buster unless you can find one some place where they don't know what they have. 

I am glad I knocked mine out last year for more than half of that. 

I just got a notification that the Scrapyard Dog that I got in a trade with @CaptainBreakout was just delivered to my UPS box. So my CIB 7800 Collection if officially complete. 

Good Luck on Tank Command. I know where two overpriced CIB Water Skis are, but I can't help you with TC. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 2:41 PM, TesseractE said:

Woooo! Congrats! 

I'm fine with paying $100 or so loose. That's been a reality since I started. But paying an extra $150-500 for the privilege of packaging? Screw that. 

Odds are you will be looking at more like $150 to $200 for a loose copy in decent shape.